[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - SCALEXTRIC #3303 FORD FALCON XB GT Hardtop BREAKS COVER!!!!

SCALEXTRIC #3303 FORD FALCON XB GT Hardtop BREAKS COVER!!!!

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Re: SCALEXTRIC #3303 FORD FALCON XB GT Hardtop BREAKS COVER!

Postby Reslotted » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:38 pm

Reslotted
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Burglar » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Last edited by Burglar on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Burglar

Postby dr fabio » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:47 am

Looks pretty good. The BBS mags werent dished though.

cheers
dr fabio
dr fabio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby bkrownd » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:15 am

Last edited by bkrownd on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
bkrownd
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MrAdept » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:17 am

Having seen it available in the UK I am wondering when it is due in the US.
Looking forward to this one, and I may just pick up a Torana to go with it.

Mark
MrAdept
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Reslotted » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:24 am

Reslotted
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ember » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:50 am

No success from this end yet. But.... I still live in hope.

Dropping the motor down to something a little smoother has got to be a good way to start. I've got some MRRC 16k slimlines on their way from UK to Aus at the moment. But they are getting hard to come by, which is a crying shame. MRRC were actually making an 16k S can and a 16k FF that were pretty closely rated. Handy if you want a close match between them. Wheels on the Torana are really badly out of round, or at least those on both of mine were. So true the wheels as well as the tyres.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby Cosmic Bilby » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:41 pm

....That XB release for 2013 that RM posted earlier in the thread....

I was up at Bundaberg visiting my brother over the hols and had a look at his diecast of that car, its a neat livery and its got a bit of a US CONNECTION to it as well.....

....Apparently Carrol Shelby came out to be the team boss on that Bathurst campaign!!!
Cosmic Bilby
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cosmic Bilby » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:43 pm

Hey Ember,

Are you saying that Scalextric actually got the wheels "authentic" on the Torana release????

Anything made in SA is a "Friday" job isn't it???

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cosmic Bilby
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ember » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Postby MrAdept » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:07 pm

MrAdept
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cosmic Bilby » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Their wines are superb!!!

:banana-rock:

Maybe that's the problem with the manufacturing side of things....

:shock:
Cosmic Bilby
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Reslotted » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:31 am

Yee Hah.
Mine showed up today.
It's really very good. Even has the wide hips at the rear 1/4 panels to fit an enormous set of boots just like the real cars did and they got the Honeycombe pattern on the grill spot on, really good looking car. I'm pretty happy. As an ex owner of a couple of these in 1:1 I have to Say Scaley got it pretty right, I might just try and squeeze something a little wider onto those rear wheels.
I'll put in a couple of pics once the camera charges up.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Reslotted
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cosmic Bilby » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:04 am

Very nice Ted!!!

That means mine won't be too far away either, you were a couple of days ahead of me.

I've been taking the latest Unique Cars to bed with me lately, its got Eric Bana's car on the cover...

....I love Eric, he is lovely :evil:
Cosmic Bilby
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ember » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:50 am

Ooooh.... I'm excited. I hope mine turns up early next week. I'm tired of playing with darned Ferraris. I want a proper car to play with.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

PreviousNext

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale