[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Wishlist 2016 - It's time

Wishlist 2016 - It's time

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Wishlist 2016 - It's time

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:35 am

It is now that time when new releases are coming at us from all directions.

Many of us have waited all year to finally have some of them.

So what models are on "that list" that you are waiting for?

On my bubble is the two Carrera Torinos. My own personal slot cars of the year.

What about you folks?
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Wishlist 2016 - It's time

Postby goosenapper » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:12 am

goosenapper
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ky.Slot Racer » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:48 am

Scalextric AMC Javelin AMX 1971

Ky.Slot Racer
HRW Master Modeler

Postby Z-carfan » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:30 am

The Torino's for sure, the Scaly Javelin (if it makes it).
The original livery of the Miller Group 5 Mustang and I guess for next year the Carrera Ford GT.

Oh and I just pulled the trigger on the Carrera C7 R Labre Racing Vette.

I don't want much do I?
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:49 pm

Waiting for the NSR C7R, should be out around End of October.
As usual, 2 unliveried cars, then the liveried ones.
Also the BTCC cars are slowly seeping out.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:37 pm

You need to do an in depth review of those cars :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Flytoo » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:55 pm

As always, my wish list is bigger than my wallet. But, I think my next purchase will be a 917. Then, I'd like to get more C7R's, in the different liveries. I currently have the Carrera #4 C7R in Corvette Racing colors. Also, I wish someone would do a C4 (hint hint, Dave Kennedy :D )
Flytoo
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MrAdept » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:02 pm

Other than the Ford GT, I'm looking forward to the next 2 Carrera BMW M1s, and the D132 Ferrari 365s.

Mark
MrAdept
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:24 pm

If the bodies keep coming out, I'm building a fleet of 914/6's.

It would be a shame to let the new Torinos slip by, and that Javelin gets my attention, too.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Czar » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:57 pm

It won't happen this year, but I am holding out for the new Ford GTs.
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TsgtRet » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:49 pm

I'm waiting on the SRC Briggs Cunningham Cadillac Series 60. Yeah I know I march to a different drummer than most of the others here :roll: Secondarily, I think that Javelin is sweet and would probably add that to my T/A fleet.
TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:54 pm

One car, and one car only: Scalextric Javelin.

From my own hands: the Dart, a few more vintage stockers, a Volvo 122s and a decent Birdcage.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby TsgtRet » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:57 pm

TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby 4424ever » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:35 am

A fatter wallet and a Javelin!
4424ever
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Modlerbob » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:19 pm

The only car that was high on my wish list was the Thunder Slots Lola. Now that I own one my next slot car will most likely be the Carrera Torino.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale