[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - My Black Arrow Ferrari 458 Italia GT3

My Black Arrow Ferrari 458 Italia GT3

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

My Black Arrow Ferrari 458 Italia GT3

Postby Modlerbob » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:34 am

Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: My Black Arrow Ferrari 458 Italia GT3

Postby indidragracer » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:48 am

I found a film on the net there a guy is assembling a chassi for a Lambo, i guess it is the same chassis as the Ferrari. That was helpful for me.

Regards Tomas
indidragracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Modlerbob » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:18 pm

I swapped out the motor for a NSR motor with a lower rpm rating and the difference was noticeable as the car is now much more driveable on my track.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Xr4ti » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:07 pm

a most excellent video presentation, glad I watched the whole thing because there are a lot of adjustments and parts that I'd have no idea about, like all the different sized screws and the setting up of the pod. There is one thing I might add. When I set up a rear axle/bushing combination, the axle should fall through the bushings on it's own to insure the least resistance has been achieved.
Who has Black Arrow for sale that's on this site?
Xr4ti
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby War Eagle River » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:57 pm

Had a hard time trying to tune it, used all 3 different springs tensions they offer. Finally eliminated the spring suspension altogether. Nice cars, fast and very good handling.
War Eagle River
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Xr4ti » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:23 pm

it's got eyeball
How is it on an oval? I'm thinking overpowered would be perfect on a track that could handle that kind of power.
Xr4ti
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Perrotoro » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:41 pm

Video very helpful - can’t wait for mine to arrive
Perrotoro
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ra7c7er » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:16 pm

I've been wanting one of Black Arrow cars since they came around. They look great and from what reviews I've seen is once tuned they fly. Great video but you might want to turn down the music a bit at the beginning.
ra7c7er

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale