Paul Gage Tires

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Paul Gage Tires

Postby brian64 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:49 pm

I just got my Paul Gage F1 tires for scalextric Ferrari and Mclarren and Fly March. I am first an Supertire guy from SCC. But these big tires are not available from them. So I went on a search to find an maker for these cars. I was told about Pauls Tires and decided to try them out. I want to give Paul a BIG AAA plus for his Tires! The tires fit both cars just perfect and are nice and soft and sticky . My wood track really like these tires and make these cars very even in times run. The Fly March and Scally Mclarren are at 4.6 sec around track and Scally Ferrari 4.7 sec around track. The Ferrari just doesnt have the wide stance of the others. not to say racing they wont be close. That is yet to be seen? Again I want to give Paul a big thanks for not ignoring these cars that need tires and that his Tires are an Great after market tire to buy if you want performance out of your cars. Great job Paul I will be ordering more for my F1s soon ,Thanks again for a Great Product!
brian64

Re: Paul Gage Tires

Postby dreinecke » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:56 pm

Glad to hear you were pleased with Paul's tires! I run his stuff on most of my cars and simply love them. He is great about making a fantastic variety, that is for sure!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Ember » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:30 pm

Yup. Paul's tyres certainly get my vote for best fit variety and grip. Plus he's just a really nice guy to deal with.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby RazorJon » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:44 am

PG tires are the best on my cars
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:55 am

I never thought there would be anything better for me than the Yellowdogs that I stockpiled in my slot car area. The PG tires add so much realism and the compound is so great, I only use the Yellowdogs for serious racing now. The just for fun cars all get shod with PG's, and there's a lot more of them, maybe 5 to 1 or more.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby spaceshoes » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:45 pm

Anyone run these on Artin Stockers? I've still got quite a few of those cars, but the tires are shot.
spaceshoes

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale