[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - TGIF! What's happening folks?

TGIF! What's happening folks?

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

TGIF! What's happening folks?

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:29 pm

Well, The General has a birthday so we are heading down to Neosho, MO to visit family.

Yes, and to pick up my new tractor. But hey, it's all about her. That plus the slot cars I have picked out....FOR HER (ahem) and I think she will have a great birthday.

Picked up a couple Carrera's and a another Slot.it for the stable. Paul Gage tire inventory increased as usual and the start of a brass chassis for the Shotgun Dave 40 Sedan is underway.

What about you all?

Hope you have a great weekend.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: TGIF! What's happening folks?

Postby ddyke » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:35 pm

Just took a nap. That is about it.
ddyke
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby FootScoot » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:41 pm

Waiting for it to rain, which hasn't happened yet. Trying to figure out what happened to my decals on the '56 T-Bird. :(
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby bkrownd » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:21 pm

Watching the zipper top thing from the grandstands...?
bkrownd
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Florida_Slotter » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:58 pm

Jusr got back this week from Louisiana. My son graduated from medical school. Now it's off to the USAF as a Captain/Doctor.

Right now is Nationwide, then Cup qualifying. Later tonight is the Nationwide race.

Tomorrow is a slot car show followed by a trip to Debary Glen. Later on is the Cup race.

Sunday Indy cars return to The Tricky Triangle.

Might fire up the smoker on Sunday.
Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:11 pm

I just opened a box from California and found all kinds of resin goodies. Nice work, Dave!

I'll be framing the base for the new track on top of the old track for the weekend. With luck, I'll have it decked by Sunday night. Maybe some of the track will be laid out, too.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby ListerStormGT » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:24 pm

Working tonight and tomorrow night, go back to 8hr shifts on Monday. Ordered a few Slot It's this week hope to see them soon. Also need to get the track cleaned up and ready for the new cars.
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RazorJon » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:30 pm

I broke the roof on my 50 Caddy, Had that thing all painted and everything :doh:
its now a zipper top, I like it better :lol:

Been grinding away the new Tucker Torpedo

Did get out and hit the local grocery mart, a little Mom and Pop place got some thick cut Rib-Eyes and Fixins for a good Salad
Some big baking potatoes and some fresh corn on the cob, oh and a big can of ranch beans,the damn bill was 40.00 bucks and I still got to cook it
the wife is working today and I got the day\well night off so I am doing the cooking,

Its our 18th wedding anniversary on the 7th
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby moparjenny » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:08 pm

moparjenny
Cupcakes

Postby jmsh54 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:41 pm

Greetings, have a resin TR3 and a MGA that I got from across the pond to work on. Chassis' are sorted out and now some grinding and sanding on the bodies and into the paint shop with them both. Hope to get in some beach time Saturday on the big lake. Water is still a might cold, even for a U.P. boy, but once you are in all is well. It is just that first step before the dive in. Probably cook up some fresh fish on the grill Sunday. Life is good. Regards, John

And hey I keep seeing posts about this Tucker. Who or where might one get one of those?
jmsh54

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Shotgun Dave is making them.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3464
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby dreinecke » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:36 pm

Marty - that is AWESOME!!! Tell him congrats!!!

Got the new Slot Dog to break in, a Jeep to finish working on, molds to work on, bodies to cast, and a mountain bike ride to throw in the mix. Whew! I need a vacation!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale