[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Lotus 49B white verion

Lotus 49B white verion

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Lotus 49B white verion

Postby Cincyslots » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:10 pm

These are in stores this week.

Bruce

Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Lotus 49B white verion

Postby Cincyslots » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:25 pm

We'll find out soon Bib.
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:09 pm

Has anyone yet said who is going to make this thing? Did I miss it?
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Cincyslots » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:08 am

Yes, Scaley. They will be in stores in the next couple days.

Bruce
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby goosenapper » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:57 am

I love that Scalextric releases these white cars for us to repaint as we see fit, but I wish they'd release them in kit form rather than being pre-assembled. I had a white GT40 that I basically had to break and then repair in order to get pieces off of it.

Now that I'm done complaining, I can see myself buying one of these here Lotuses. They're fun to run after swapping to an MT-SL1 motor. :)
goosenapper
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:12 am

Yeah, that Scaley GT40 had lots of people yelling at inanimate objects. Jenny was ready to burn the interior, as I remember it. I did three of them, and the second one was moment-to-moment about to hit the wall with extreme prejudice, launched baseball style by me.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby TsgtRet » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:11 pm

Waytoo....that's why I finally left mine white and just decorated it. I actually get a lot of comments on it for as simple as it is. I'm not familiar with how the 49B is assembled but it may be easier than the GT40 to deal with.
TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mfogg » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:43 pm

Last edited by mfogg on Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mfogg

Postby DAVE » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:35 pm

On the real cars the stacks were brushed aluminum and the pipes were either white or crinkle black,
depending on the time period. If the car is cheap enough, I'll paint the details.
DAVE
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:37 pm

waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby biedmatt » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:31 am

biedmatt

Postby moparjenny » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:08 pm

moparjenny
Cupcakes

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:48 pm

Ah, it was the Fly. You may have been a bit incoherent at the time.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby DAVE » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:03 pm

Well, my plans are to build one in Gold Leaf colors with the " tea trolley " rear body. And
I might use one as a basis for a F-5000 car.
DAVE
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:52 am

Here's what it looks like.

Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale