[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Ninco Porsche coming

Ninco Porsche coming

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Ninco Porsche coming

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:39 am

Not many are talking about it and possibly for good reasons due to the pricing and non-stop motor configuration changes we are used to.

But have to pass it on for those still interested.

Although NINCO seems to still be the same company who cannot stay with a simple motor. Now the NC-14 that was too much motor is not good enough and we now have the new NC-12 "Crusher +" motor inside.

Which is no issue for some as we will swap out the motor regardless what they put into it.

Still a nice looking car and I like the roll bar detail.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Ninco Porsche coming

Postby Alaskaracer » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:43 am

It's a beauty, and I agree just re-motor it with an NC-1 clone and your good to go!
Alaskaracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ListerStormGT » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:51 am

Its a nice one for sure, its too bad that Carrera wont make these. They would sell them all day long at their prices.
ListerStormGT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Jesla » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:59 am

Price is always an issue for what you get from Ninco but keep in mind this car
is much closer to 1/28th than 1/32nd.......

....paint and livery are a knock out on this one.
Jesla
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:11 am

The scale issue is a factor for some. I am happy it isn't for me.

The cars were/are too much fun to let that stop us. I can't begin to count the hours and miles of pure fun we have had racing these cars, all of them in the series.

Yes Lee, the recent classics by Carrera have almost put an end to my NINCO purchases. Tuning, re-painting, and racing them give me the fun classic action without the collector price.

We just need to convince Captain Carrera. :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Junior » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:12 am

That is a very cool paint scheme.

Just like everyone else, I just wish Ninco/MRRC would price these realistically, but apparently it must not be an issue, they always seem to sell out...

Tom
Junior
Shop Teacher

Postby ElSecundo » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:15 am

Nice looking car. NC-12 'Crusher +' is basically the NC-5, a real handful in the 356.
ElSecundo
The Great One

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:02 am

I finally figured out a way to get my money's worth from Ninco Porsches. First, I toss the chassis in the spare parts box. Then, I scratch build a better chassis with aluminum wheels and PG rear tires. The plastic wheels from Ninco, being oversized to scale, only need a slight alteration to be very convincing 1930s American car wheels for my resin jalopies, the motor and axles/gears are useless to me, so I set them aside to trade for NC-1s when they come up for trade or sale. The stock tires resemble 1930s American car tires, so they go on the fronts, and if they are old and dried out, they take white paint nicely for whitewalls, always a favorite on jalopies. So, I get a body, decorative tires I can't get anywhere else, running gear for jalopies that I can't get anywhere else, trading stock, and the satisfaction that with a little of the work I love to do, I get two or more much better cars from that ridiculous price on Nincos. HA! Take that, ripoff Nincompoops!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby RazorJon » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:06 am

thats a pretty car, thx for posting it Harry
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby JESIV » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:07 am

Well it certainly looks the part, and I don't have a Ninco speedster in the stable so I'll start my 'Ninco dance' with this one….That's where I wait for drastic 'deal' that brings the price in line with reality.
JESIV
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:39 pm

Need a Tango partner? I will do the same as usual :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby FootScoot » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:57 pm

You would think as much mileage that Ninco has gotten with those molds they would be much cheaper than they are. Still a neat looking car, but I to will wait for the bargains months from now. :)
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby Ember » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:54 pm

It really is a beautiful looking car.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby Nor Cal Mike » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:58 pm

Nor Cal Mike
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby FootScoot » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:08 am

If I can get one of these cars for less than $50, that to me is a bargain compared to the normal prices. :)
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Next

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale