[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - In an email from Scalextric...

In an email from Scalextric...

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

In an email from Scalextric...

Postby bobbyraz49 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:26 am

bobbyraz49
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: In an email from Scalextric...

Postby TuscoTodd » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:47 am

Has anyone else noticed that as of late, Scalextric has not been including the "technical data" on their releases?
I haven't seen width, wheel base, motor orientation, weight, magnetic down force data etc on any of the newer releases?
Am I missing the link to this info - and if so - can somebody point me to it? :think:
(I would definitely appreciate it!)
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby TuscoTodd » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:34 pm

MG Brown -
That "may" be the case with the magnetic down force - but things like track width, weight, motor type/orientation, gear ratio, tire size etc are very valuable if you don't have the car(s) in front of you (and some isn't even readily apparent even if you have one new in the case in front of you either)
:(
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Ember » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:13 pm

Unless it's mustang meat. It'd be a bit tough, I think.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby slothead » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:59 pm

Wait a minute, when I hear the phrase 'Mustang meat' I think of Camaros, and an occasional Firebird.

I email dealers to confirm an item is in stock before making a purchase, just 'cuz I like knowing when I'm gonna get what I'm buying. Which is why I prefer to buy from an actual hobby shop or raceway, even if the price is a bit more.

Slothead
slothead
The Doctor is IN!

Postby dreinecke » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:50 pm

Oh, I likey!!!

Driven by John Hall from 1970-72 this is a real Boss 302 and was originally sponsored by Ford of Canada and Fogg Motors. The original color was Grabber Blue and later changed to white livery.
Peter Hallford is the current owner and he does vintage race it.

http://www.ponysite.de/transam_hall.htm

I was running that Smokey Mustang just today!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby bobbyraz49 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:14 am

I simply posted a picture of a nice looking slot car !!
A way to show that a new car will be available.
The folks on this forum have be very helpful to me and I am just an average guy who has found a hobby that I really enjoy !
I am not suggesting that anyone buy this or any other slot car, nor do I know the price.
bobbyraz49
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:32 am

And it's a cool car. Thanks for the reminder.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale