[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Can Am rolled into Bolton Raceway Park 1/32

Can Am rolled into Bolton Raceway Park 1/32

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Can Am rolled into Bolton Raceway Park 1/32

Postby BRP32 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:02 pm

Can Am rolled into Bolton Raceway Park today.

Quite a variety of cars racing around the track.

Was tinkering in the basement today while the wife was away racing some cars that had been sitting awhile.

Great way to rehab from my surgery and try to get over this upper respiratory infection I have been fighting the last week or so.

Was a great time racing another series of cars I truly love.

Just a few shots from the field today.

Enjoy!

Wayne (Bolton's Speed Shop) :D :D :D

Last edited by BRP32 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Can Am rolled into Bolton Raceway Park

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:12 pm

Outstanding. Nice grid indeed. I have a couple on that "back burner" that needs work. This makes me wish I was not so lazy.

Well done, keep getting better.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:40 pm

What tuning have you done to the Carrera models?
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby vonsirius » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:17 pm

Nice cars.
Sure hat good moments helps getting well soon!!!
vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby FootScoot » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:52 am

Another of my favorite racing series. Nice group of cars. The days of big V-8's and horsepower in a small car. :)
FootScoot
Mini Model Master

Postby BRP32 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:45 am

Thanks guys!

It is nice to pull down cars off the shelf you haven't ran in awhile.

I always did like this series of cars!

So many neat cars available for this series in 1/32.

I need a Carrera lola yet.

Harry in regards to the Carrera can am cars, all I did was pull them out of the box and race them. No prep needed. They run great on scaley sport out of the box. I did have a mcclaren that had sillies on it that I sold awhile back that was just to stuck down to the track for my tastes.

Shotgun Dave these are all 1/32 as you know but I do have most of these cars in Ho also with more pics to follow of my Ho racing adventures from yesterday too. Be looking for them later today.

I have to head off for a CT scan so no racing today.

Happy Halloween guys and Thanks again!

Wayne (Bolton's Speed Shop) :D :D :D
BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:20 pm

Wayne , all the best with your scans and meds.
Get better real quick so you can really feel good about these CanAms.
All the best
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby BRP32 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:52 pm

Thanks Bob!

I am about 5 weeks post op and feeling pretty good.

Getting a little better every day. Looking like I may be back to light duty at work mid November possibly.

I have been enjoying my time with family and friends and the hobby I truly enjoy.

Life doesn't get any better than that!!!!!

I just enjoy sharing pics from around both of my tracks with everyone for inspiration and the love of the hobby.

Take care,

Wayne (Bolton's Speed Shop) :D :D :D :D
BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BRP32 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:17 pm

Anyone have a Carrera lola can am?

How do they run against the other Carrera can am cars?

My McCLaren's run a bit better than the Porsche Carrera can am cars it seems....
BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Can Am rolled into Bolton Raceway Park 1/32

Postby dge467 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:32 pm

Nice looking field of cars!
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby Modlerbob » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:18 pm

Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BRP32 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:53 am

Hi Bob!

Thanks!

I've been thinking about eventually adding a Carrera lola to the field but hadn't heard any details regarding their performance.

:D :D :D
BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby eeprof » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:04 am

Hey Wayne,
Nice field of Can Am cars!!!!!
Greg
eeprof
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Florida_Slotter » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:22 am

Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby dreinecke » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:00 am

That's a great Can-Am grid you have there!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Next

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale