[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - TGIF - Happy Halloween :)

TGIF - Happy Halloween :)

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

TGIF - Happy Halloween :)

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:08 am

Pretty busy week around here. Started our new series for the newcomer which I hope to add on to very soon. Hopefully it comes in handy.

Coming back from Chicago and unpacking had the Skunkworks in a mess. Which is ok because the new Trackmate for the Show-me oval needs installing. Before I could do that, I needed to do some wiring and install some new lights.

Finally finished that late last night. Now it's really time for a clean up!

Will be having fun with grand-babies tonight of course. They are going out for little while, but it's going to be a cold one tonight so we will go to dinner to warm up :)

Hope all have fun with your friends or family this weekend.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: TGIF - Happy Halloween :)

Postby btaylor » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:13 am

Have a great time with those grand-baby's Harry!
And are you going to install your Caution lights on the Oval with the new system? They definitely get some grins when the caution flag goes out!
Happy Halloween !
Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:20 am

I don't know...that is something to think about. Thanks for reminding me. I might need to go back and look up how you did that.

Not enough coffee this morning. That and burning midnight oil are my excuses for forgetting one important thing.

Wanted to thank you and OldSkool for your auctions for old HRW. It is a very nice thing to do and we really appreciate the thought.

You folks are top shelf. Free burger for you guys when you visit :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Florida_Slotter » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:31 am

Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby btaylor » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:44 am

btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby olskoolslotz » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:30 am

Last edited by olskoolslotz on Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
olskoolslotz
"THE Champ"

Postby RazorJon » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:02 am

I got $32.00 in brass last nite at Ace and my CB wheels and MT5 motor was sitting on my desk when I got home :banana-dance:

And I got the day off :music-rockout:

but first, hair cut then oil change in both trucks
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby reek455 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:42 am

reek455
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:20 am

...at least some of us still are blessed to have hair...

That hot dog reminds me it is lunchtime here in Florida where I'm awaiting my winged chariot to whisk me home.

Busy weekend with catching up with the family before heading out to Kalifornia on Monday where the PDR Track Operations Manager will be performing an in-depth assessment of the Shotgun Resins production facility and the adjoining raceway. Oh! And taking a work-related class...almost forgot! I cannot wait to swap paint on the new oval and talk all things that are resin.

Stay tuned for a full report!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Nor Cal Mike » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:39 am

Nor Cal Mike
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby btaylor » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:24 pm

Sounds like a great time Dave! Hope you and David have a great time! wish I was there to join in! I would even bring my own cars! :lol: Hope you have another one to race by the end of today.
Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby Ember » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:07 pm

Hope you boys enjoy your big weekend.

Local regional games this weekend and next. With HL as the patron it'll be a busy weekend of running around to attend various events and hand out medals and such. Will give me a bit of a chance to try out my new camera.

Today's sporting selection: table tennis, rowing and croquet with speedway and ballroom dancing tonight. Did I mention busy?
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Postby TsgtRet » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:56 pm

Just got back from oil change/shopping/prescription pick-up. Shotgun, better get out the white glove for that inspection.....remember he's got a Lt in the family and has to maintain a certain standard! Seriously, hope you guys have a blast. We don't get and trick or treaters out here where we live so it will probably be a quiet evening watching a couple more episodes of Downton Abbey (besides being a good story, the village where they film the exteriors, Bampton, is where I lived when I was stationed there). You know, old folks stuff :sleeping-blue: :character-oldtimer:
TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ember » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:10 pm

Speedway is clay oval short track racing. Various classes from Clubman and Sprint and various levels of sedan. Grassroots racing.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Postby Ember » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:43 pm

Gawd no. A) NEVER Fosters... and B) The opening ceremony's dinner for officials last night was dry for the first time in the last 8 years that I've been attending the official function. :(

67 "sports" and an expected 6000 participants this year. I use the term sport rather loosely as it includes things like Bridge and Euchre and 'come and try' sessions from several of the local clubs. Officially takes place over a 2 week period, but there are some events held outside the time frame. It has bee running annually for the last 32 years.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Next

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale