[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - TGIF - Merry Christmas!

TGIF - Merry Christmas!

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

TGIF - Merry Christmas!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:17 am

Well another week has went by and this weekend is the last one before Christmas.

Many of you will be traveling or having family/friends over. We hope all of you have a safe and fun Christmas. :occasion-santa: :occasion-xmas:

Lot of things to be thankful for in our hobby today. Great cars, tracks, and above all the friends we have made thanks to these little toys.

Busy times around here as some new product just hit my door and some scratchers will be very happy. Also the big boys will be leaking out what 2015 will have in store for us and I am very certain a lot of us will be happy.

Remember that this forum is for YOU. Please share the latest news you find if no one else has. I simply cannot keep up with all of it :) If you want to start reviewing models, just give me a shout. I'll send you the format and you too can be a star. :liar:

Thanks to all of you who help old HRW and we wish all of our members a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Now to finish spending money... :lol:
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: TGIF - Merry Christmas!

Postby Fubar Motorsports » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:22 am

Fubar Motorsports
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RazorJon » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:23 am

Merry Christmas HRW, thanks for another great year :text-thankyouyellow:

I kind of feel like I had a Christmas already, last Saturday at HRW I loaded up :banana-dance:

If you ever get a invite to HRW you better go, trust me, it aint to far

Have a safe and happy holiday
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby lotuscortina » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:13 pm

Merry xmas everyone,Cheer's for another great year at HRW.
Nige.
lotuscortina

Postby Retro Racer 44 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:36 pm

Merry Christmas, Harry, and everyone else out there in Home Racing World. It has been great to be part of this site this year, and I hope to be for many more. That car makes a great Christmas ornament, eh?

Cheers,

Keith
Retro Racer 44
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:38 pm

Merry Christmas to all my slot car friends. Thanks to you all, we will continuing to sell slot cars for the 15th year!!! Thank you and enjoy your Holiday.

Bruce@Cincyslots
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pastor bubba » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:24 pm

I hope you all have a merry Christmas and if you are traveling, have a safe drive or flight.
pastor bubba
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby btaylor » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:24 pm

Merry Christmas all, I have only been a member since March, but it feels like years with all the friends I have made through this site. Of all the things I have done over the years, and all the groups, clubs and various organization's, HRW is the most friendly helpful place I have ever belonged to. This is home.

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:36 pm

Merry Christmas, fellow slotheads!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby ourwayband » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:54 pm

Merry Christmas Ya'll!!

Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby sixtiesracer » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:28 pm

Have a safe, healthy,Holiday Season. Lest we forget it's not about how much money you can spend on gifts,or how many lights you can put up.There is the original reason for the season !! :pray: :pray: .Watch the clip where Linus quotes from the Book of Luke.That sums it up.
sixtiesracer
The Rustinator

Postby moparjenny » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:18 pm

Merry Christmas, everyone! :)
moparjenny
Cupcakes

Postby sixtiesracer » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:10 pm

sixtiesracer
The Rustinator

Postby indybob007 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:27 am

Merry xmas all. Its funny the BMW Z4 duabi on the first thread is the Car I got for xmas. I have to say it is one of the best running cars from Carrera I have ever own. Right out of the box it just smokes. My last 2 Scalextric cars were quite bad' Loose gears 'top heavy ect. But this car just runs. Also the finish is great. I also got the 2 youngest grandkids 9 and 7 Carrera cars. One got the 458 italia Ferrari and the other the Porshe 911 Team Faulken. They have to wait intill xmas eve when they come over to open them. Hope all have a great Holiday and plenty of Family and good Food. Indybob
indybob007
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ChallengerGuy » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:00 am

Merry Christmas to everyone on HRW. May all your 1:1 travels be safe and all your 1/32 slot car racing see you staying in the slot to bring home the checkered flag. With all the heavy news stories I see out in the 1:1 world, it's nice to have a place like HRW to seek refuge to enjoy a good hobby with good folks.

Cheers!
Mike
ChallengerGuy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale