[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Slot.it Nissan R89c coming

Slot.it Nissan R89c coming

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

Slot.it Nissan R89c coming

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:03 am

Should be coming soon.

Nissan R89C #23 Le Mans 1989
Drivers: T.Suzuki, M.Hasemi, K.Oshino

Code: CA28a

Official selling date: February 12th
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Slot.it Nissan R89c coming

Postby indybob007 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:10 am

Awesome. I have the Nissan 389s and they are great runners; these cars look killer. Indybob
indybob007
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Modlerbob » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:59 pm

This is the one I've been waiting for.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chris » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:32 am

Oh yeah! Been waitin' for this bad boy.

Chris.
chris
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Modlerbob » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:57 am

Word is that this beauty will be in shops this week. I'm getting mine Tuesday.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:16 am

Yes, it's coming. I want to add it myself.

Please give us your race report Bob.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Racie35 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:52 am

Is that rear wheel we'll cover removeable ?
Racie35
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Czar » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:54 pm

Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Racie35 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:14 am

That's good to know...I like the car but not that cover really
Racie35
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Racie35 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:23 am

Found it...you're exactly right
Racie35
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Modlerbob » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:56 am

I finally got mine this Tuesday. I had to postpone my trip to Daytona last week due to weather conditions and that is where I purchased it. Right out of the crystal case after only sanding the rear tires and lubing the bushings it turned a very respectable lap compared to my other group c cars. I think after putting a set of PG tires on it I will be very happy with it's performance. And I think it is one of the better looking group c cars.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:24 pm

Lot of replies and feedback on this one so far, and all of them I have read are good.

Thanks Bob.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Modlerbob » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:03 pm

Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby hkrslot » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:24 am

This is a great car write out of the box. I just widened the rear wheel track, replaced the rear tires and checked the ride height and ran on the block for a while. I also decided to leave the skirts on a great look along side the Jag. This car was very smooth and handled great. What it lacked in speed it made up in handling. Our group has been running stock group C lately and this car did very well. With the side skirts on and the lighter slot it body this car matches up well against the older heaver slot it group C cars orange or white end bell.
hkrslot

Postby ElSecundo » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:22 am

Haven't driven one, but I watched an untuned version on the track the other day. The out-of-the-box handling characteristics are very good, and I suspect it'll become the favored Group C race car.

The body (and wheel spats) are thin and light, and there appears to be plenty of clearance for the spats.
ElSecundo
The Great One

Next

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale