[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - ProNoMag 2018 - 24.2.2018

ProNoMag 2018 - 24.2.2018

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

Re: ProNoMag 2018 - 24.2.2018

Postby pfuetze » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:22 am

pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:30 am

pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:14 am

pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:20 am

pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:06 am

Congratulations to Tilo and Daniel and thank you Peter for all your time and work hosting this race.

Nothing new about your comments about my cars except maybe the limited guide movement.
Audi is a car that I thought it could go either way.
I used countersunk screws at first but they twisted the chassis when tighten so I changed to those laptop screws.

What I'm really happy is that the chassis type that I have been building lately worked in this race too.
I was bit surprised to see that the blue tuner was faster than the green one because I did notice the lack of breaking.
But that gearing was only possible option to build a sidewinder chassis using Carrera GO motor.
taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:14 am

2nd try to capture the field in a video ...

@Aki - your tires are nicely true, but rounding the edges of the tires would help handling, too.
The Audi is nice, but the clearance problem is a desaster. a little more countersinking the screwheads in the chassis might help. I cut the motorpod free and added the third ring in the front, but with locked screws, the motorpod can´t work as intended.
What did you use for windshields in the tuners? and where did you get that inlay? it makes me want to do something to my tuners as well! only thing missing is working lights ;)
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:18 am

pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:06 am

Thanks Peter, I tried to create really low car with the Audi but it just didn't work out like that.
I have been trying to round the edges a little bit but I make them more rounder and also make the guide move more.

Inlays of tuners are from Tilo and TAZ, don't remember which one is which, didn't use them in the cars they were meant to so I decided to use them on those.
I was actually thinking a lot which cars to send, all seemed to have something that didn't seem right
but then I just had an idea that how about using those shells.
Windshields are made just from clear packing material, could very well be from my daughters Barbie package or something like that :D
Black trims around them are masking tape painted black, to hide the glue marks.
Basically those cars are build from leftovers but they did turn out quite nice.
taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby vonsirius » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:31 am

Cool!
:text-goodpost:
vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:18 pm

Thanks Peter for running the race

My 917 is an older car, and I think it is too much motor. It has always been a smooth runner, and I am glad the DESMO liked the guide set up. It is a hard car to drive, but once you find the rhythm it can be fun

Need to be a second quicker it looks like. Will start working on something

Great looking cars and congrats to the podium finishers. Sounds like they were well hooked up cars
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to HRW 1/43rd Scale