ProNoMag 2017 - Concours de Elegance

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

ProNoMag 2017 - Concours de Elegance

Postby pfuetze » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:52 pm

Concours de Elegance

it has been an especially good year for the Concours de Elegance of the ProNoMag. So many really nice cars arrived at the Desmo.
The pre-judges could tell the main judge what they think about the whole field of cars and there some Wow involved during this.

In the end, it was narrowed down to:
- Aki´s Ascona - as it resembles a rally like it should
- Lloyd´s Lancia - it´s done really nice and the paint scheme is awesome
- Tilo´s BMW - it´s simply awesome, the only things are the eyes of the driver ;)
- Tilo´s Mercedes - the quality of this is astonishing!
- Tilo´s Camaro - an eye catcher!
- Dan´s Porsche - it resembles a race car like a race car should look like for me
- Uwe´s BMW - it´s done soooo nice, also the quality is awesome
- Tilo - Desmo Track Crew Mini Pickup - i have seen some nice cars being built. i have seen some nice cars on my track and i´m seeing right now, too. I´ve had some nice cars in my fingers. I´ve seen some nice cars on the Internet, always will remember the GT40 on Philippe´s site, in white and blue, which is one of my inspiration points till now. BUT i have never had such a nice car in my hands before!
It´s simply the nicest car i´ve seen till now. It´s the clear winner of this years Concours de Elegance!
Well done, Tilo and congratulations!

btw, sorry for breaking the guide holder (and also for the rear of the Benz again), but don´t care about it, you will not get the Mini back. It has MY name on the roof above the driver window.

For all those who may ask - i agreed with Tilo about this ;)

pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/43rd Scale