[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - What's on your bench right now? [1/43]

What's on your bench right now? [1/43]

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

Re: what´s on your bench right now? [1/43]

Postby BARC 1 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:27 am

Yes, the wheels are aluminium,but have little for a wheel hub. I needed to add the nylon hubs to make them usable. However if you want to model this era of car they are a good option

Here are some pictures of the car

Cheers

Dan
Last edited by BARC 1 on Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:31 pm

Dan, that car will be a beauty!
very nice!

In the meantime, i´m building inlay to be vac-formed for the Minis:

and yes, as usual, i glued something to my fingers ...
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:45 am

​in the meantime i worked a little on the universal chassis.
i made a version with raised body mount holders, 2mm for the FF050 motor, 2.5mm for the smaller FF030 motor.
did i show the Artin Pickup with the universal chassis? it runs great. smooth.

i raised the body mounts so that a "higher" car, meaning not an ultralow race car, but a normal street car, will not show the mounts from the side view.

FF030 https://www.shapeways.com/product/JMJT878WE/pdumho​

FF050 https://www.shapeways.com/product/L3WTA5Q47/pdu050mho​

Image​

Image​

Image​

Image​
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:28 am

Now that is something I like.
And the 2mm and 2,5mm sounds right, for example that yellow Mitsubishi chassis I built is raised 2.2mm .
Also higher body is not necessary bad,
to lower that Mitsubishi for 2.2mm the chassis would have been about 6mm narrower so that the tires would have fit inside the body.
I might have to give that a try :think:
taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:45 am

taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:58 am

Nicely done Aki.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:13 am

very sleek, Aki!
i´ve seen that car before - please remind me, what it is. Jag?
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:20 am

Yes, XJ220.
Other one is 57 Chevy from Superjet.
taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:28 pm

taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:10 am

uuuu, the Pantera is really nice!
nice work on the scenery! you need a backdrop ;)
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:17 am

Nice cars coming along. I like the interior tray for the Jag.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby LloydL » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:22 am

LloydL
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:37 am

Lloyd, you´re trying to tune all available brands of 1/43rd cars?
i see Artin, Carrera, Kyosho 787 Mazda chassis (why without body - it´s a real nice one) and 2 Polistil (???) Fiats? Or are the Fiats Go! as well?
i will listen ...
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby LloydL » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:42 pm

Just hoping to get some decent running on my Carrera GO track Peter. Despite doing all the usual tuning, these cars are hopeless without magnets. So I am going to work on some in the conventional ways, weight etc, and use the others as test beds for the new motors that I have not tried yet. I dont know who made the FIATs, they have Artin like Motors, with swivel guides and painted on windows.

I am just doing these as a bit of fun while I am building the new cars for Gaydon.

Regards, Lloyd.
LloydL
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:17 am

okay, thanks Lloyd.

changing gears on the small minis to BSRT 8/20 - works best as tested lately.
And doing a little body work on a go! Mini - watch what will happen :D
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to HRW 1/43rd Scale