[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - FINAL T/A Proxy Roster - 46 Racers! 01/31/18

FINAL T/A Proxy Roster - 46 Racers! 01/31/18

2018 Trans-Am Series Proxy

Re: T/A Entry List Update - 01/26/18

Postby dreinecke » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:37 am

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Re: T/A Entry List Update - 01/27/18

Postby Pepsi62 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:40 am

Hi David,

posting my car Monday morning, so it should get to you in time.

made a few little changes to it, took some weight out, now weighs 98.2gm
PG tyres on rear, so we will see how it stacks up.
Pepsi62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: T/A Entry List Update - 01/27/18

Postby mrollingthunder » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:15 pm

I'm in! Capri, of course!
mrollingthunder
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: T/A Entry List Update - 01/28/18

Postby dreinecke » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:16 pm

Ok folks - two more days to go and we're up to 40 cars. There are a few folks I haven't heard from yet - so make sure you get your registry in!!!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Mitch58 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:29 pm

Camaro is on the way.
Mitch58
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:50 pm

IMP v3.0 and the Camaro shipped today.
Last edited by Brumos RSR on Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby yebo » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:01 pm

Camaro and Alfa in the post
yebo

Postby mrollingthunder » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:13 pm

Paypal payment sent yesterday!

Don M
mrollingthunder
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: FINAL T/A Proxy Roster - 46 Racers! 01/31/18

Postby dreinecke » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:09 pm

FINAL T/A Proxy Roster - 46 Racers!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Aloha » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:29 am

David
Great turnout...46 great cars. Wow!!!!
Will it’s Super Bowl weekend but I am not gambling on a ball that doesn’t bounce straight. However I would like to see how this Proxy plays out. So here goes my top 5. Dariuz, Steeveew, Audi1, Midgekid and Mitch58. Dark horses Arroldn (because he deserves it), David R (he knows the field’s weaknesses and is a great host) and Lancealotove (because he is a nice guy and you got to love that name).
In all seriousness I am sure it will be a great Proxy with surprises along the way. Best of luck to all and let’s get the cars rolling!
Aloha
Dale
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:26 am

Dale,
Thanks for the Kudos. Just hope I can crack into the top 10 this year. The cars to beat. UM I think I see your name in this list.
2017 Top 10 finishers.
radarek
steeveew
midagekid1
Cgyracer
redlynr
Audi1
mseitz
YEBO
cj74
Aloha
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:31 am

I'm not taking any bets. Besides, a certain Camaro from Hawaii just showed up with a 3D chassis under it...I Ithink Aloha is gunning for #1 again in this series!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Mitch58 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:46 am

There were a lot of great cars last year.

I'm just hoping to move from the bottom third to the top third.

All I know for sure was that my Camaro could run some very nice laps at one of our home tracks.
Mitch58
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:43 am

I have a 3D chassis for a Cuda that I plan to test this week. My Stock chassis and HRS chassis cars are running right at the top qualifying times of the 2017 Forums Cup cars powered by the Piranha motor. I just hope this relates to fast times on wood tracks.

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:43 am

And preasure is building up... :D
Guys all the best to your builds and you. Looking forward to compete against you again. That was a very close proxy. Can't wait
Best regards
Dariusz aka radarek :banana-dance:
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to 2018 Trans-Am Series Proxy