[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - CanAm proxy Round 8 , CANFIELD GREEN

CanAm proxy Round 8 , CANFIELD GREEN

Re: CanAm proxy Round 8 , CANFIELD GREEN

Postby chappy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:50 pm

Open Invitation Christian
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby chappy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:54 pm

All of the cars except the Canadian ones are packaged and ready to be returned to Allan . I will try and get them in the post in the next day or 2.

Darius when you gave me the names on the 3 cars coming to you, just confirm again, as one of them mirage kid dosent exist on the roster for the Can Am proxy.

Cheers
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby ALS » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:00 pm

Great Proxy #66 was a CG SLOT TI22. Stock box . Next year will be a Better year can't wait. Thanks to all the Hosts and all the great builders. What a pleasure to run with field cars. And Thanks to Allan. ALS
ALS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:25 pm

One thing I can say about this series that should keep it going is that it created some of the most competitive racing, building and liveries I have had the honor to host. Some of the builds were fantastic and most were very agile on my track. The performance between 3 groups basically. The top15 the next 15 and the final 6 cars were all racing hard for position in their sectors. Some which were deceptively fast and stuck down. Others that were just a plain pleasure to drive. To all the competitors and builders, well done. If we keep going this way the Can Am proxy is going to be the most competitive proxy to participate in.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Rleog » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:42 pm

Rleog
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 am

Hi Lads.
Good news is that the posties are back to work as of noon yesterday.
I will wait until early next week to ensure things are smooth due to the ack to work order the government issued.
I will then mail the big box back to Allan and the Canadian cars back to their owners.
Hopefully it will be a nice Christmas surprise to get your cars home.
Any questions, give me a shout.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Old23 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:21 pm

Good news for everyone.... except the union. :think:
Old23

Postby chappy » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:04 pm

True enough Stewart. But they will be getting paid and when the mediator arbitrator finalize it in 90 days, it will be retroactive for them.
I feel sorry for the GM employees and the spinoff businesses that rely on GM .
6 plant closures is going to hurt a lot of GM employees on both sides of the border.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Billy boy » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:36 pm

A large BOOOOOOOO to gm. They want to develope better self driving cars and better electric cars. The volt is getting the axe. Wasn’t that an electric car? I’m truck shopping this weekend. I’ll skip the Chevy,gm brand. Hopefully they will start building a new electric car and hire all those people back. I’m sorry gm is in such financial trouble.
Billy boy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:08 pm

Hi lads. Sorry to say I havent posted anything yet, but I have been out of town. Had the wonderful opportunity to welcome a new family member. Another wee boy. All healthy and looks like a slot racer already.
Anyway I get home late tomorrow so will get things in the mail first thing Thursday morning. My apologies, but I couldnt miss this event. 3 grandsons now. Life is great.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby steeveew » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:49 pm

Congrats on the new grandson .

Steve
steeveew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:38 pm

Thanks Steeveew.
Tha cars are on their way home.
Ron , yours is going to Darius's address.
Canadian e tries mailed from Ontario.
All other entries enroute to Audi1.
I will send tracking later individually
Cheers to All.
Bob :text-bravo:
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Old23 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:56 pm

Thanks Bob. Congrats on the new member of the family.
I'll let you know when my car arrives.
Cheers,
Stewart
Old23

Postby Brumos RSR » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:41 pm

Congrats and I hope your track is a 4 Lane
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:30 pm

Thanks Lads for the congrats.

All tracking numbers have been sent out to Allan and the Canadian participants.
Have a very Merry and safe Christmas with your loved ones
All the best
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

PreviousNext

Return to MRollingThunder Can-Am Proxy 2018