[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Smokey's Choice Awards

Smokey's Choice Awards

Older topics that might still have some photos for reference material.

Smokey's Choice Awards

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:37 am

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Smokey's Choice Awards

Postby REL13 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:13 am

Harry, I want to Thank you for all your hard work you do to keep this hobby going. I had fun building these cars, And I plan on having some done for the Summer Show Down as well. I have already started working on them. There was a lot of nice looking cars in the field, it must of been hard to pick. Thanks again, REL13 :text-thankyouyellow:
REL13
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Gameover » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:23 am

Its very hard. We discussed this pick a bit before we left and i opted out of picking lol. Way to tough. Grat work all!
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby 4424ever » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:13 pm

Woof I don’t know what to say. What does come to mind is to echo Robert’s sentiment without HRW great events like this wouldn’t take place little lone such a group of cars this fine in one place I’m happy and impressed you like it :text-thankyouyellow:
Many times I’ve thought how cool it would be to attend one of these races but judging by how I’ve monitored the entry’s and event proceedings while pouring over the gallery’s I honestly don’t think I could handle it in person :laughing-rolling:
Guess I’ll have to keep building them and sending them out :lol:
Thank you very much Dave!
4424ever
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Broman62 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:15 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Very good choices Harry...congratulations to the Smokey’s Choice winners and to all the participants of this great race!!! Hope all are back for Summer Showdown!!!!! :auto-layrubber: :auto-layrubber: :auto-layrubber: :auto-layrubber:
Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby padirtfan » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:14 pm

Great choices! There were no bad choices in the whole group so it must have been difficult. I do agree on the #34 Fairlane, it's really sharp.
padirtfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:00 pm

Harry - I don't envy you in trying to make your picks as there were a LOT of great looking cars in the field!

Great job guys!
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Return to HRW Archives