[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - T/A 70 AAR Cuda

T/A 70 AAR Cuda

Let's build the big ones!

T/A 70 AAR Cuda

Postby Fitzy » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:22 pm

Finally had a little time today to get the chassis fitted pretty happy with the way it fit together just want to get the nose a little lower then the interior tub and body can go to the body shop hope to have it in paint next week when the decals arrive.

Fitzy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: T/A 70 AAR Cuda

Postby arroldn » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:52 pm

My TA Cuda should be here sometime this week. I had to order a resin hood because the kit had been opened and had a messed up hood. Not sure if I'll decal it as a 48 since you have picked the 42. Who are you getting decals from?

I see Mike's Decals has them.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fitzy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:13 am

Fitzy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby btaylor » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:28 am

Man that looks great already! On my Cuda, I left the front end where it was, and added small shims to the rear body mount area. that gave me some tire clearance, as well as that cool stance. I did use a different kit though, so it might not be an option.

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:44 am

I know you will build a beauty of a car. Sure is cool seeing all this modeling going on and in both scales.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Fitzy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:34 am

Fitzy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby btaylor » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:55 am

Fitzy, My tires are larger in height and width. they measure 29 x 12.5 mm before truing. You can take them down a couple of mm on the tire truer if need be. I am sending out two different tire choices in the kit, one is treaded, the other is the Trifecta slick. either will work on your car im sure, as I have put them under all of mine.
I am currently trying to get all the first batch of tires cast and shipped out. I can send you another set shortly though. I'm trying to get everyone who asked a set first so they can start/keep building. More will available in the next few days. I am casting tires three times a day right now!

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby arroldn » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:05 am

Fitzy I looked on the Pattos site last night. Wasn't aware he had TA decals. I must go look again. Considering a fantasy livery. With the number 53 or 79. This numbers are my birth year and birthday. OK found them under Plymouth.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fitzy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:46 am

Fitzy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Broman62 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:00 pm

Looking good so far...looking forward to seeing this finished!!
Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dge467 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:29 pm

Looking great!
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby TuscoTodd » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:03 pm

That is looking good sir!
:banana-dance:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Fitzy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:58 pm

Fitzy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fitzy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:18 pm

Made a little more progress I'm ready to finish sand clean up all the edges get all the panels aligned Interior is ready for paint I hope to be putting some color on this weekend.

Fitzy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby btaylor » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:39 am

Sure looking good fitzy! Tires and figure on the way.

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Next

Return to Taylor 1/24 TA Proxy 2018