[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Done at last! My biggest 1/24th!

Done at last! My biggest 1/24th!

1/24th Scale Slot Car Forum
"Home Of The Big Ones!"

Done at last! My biggest 1/24th!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:54 pm

waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Re: Done at last! My biggest 1/24th!

Postby Z-carfan » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:46 pm

Wow Way! That is the wildest, longest slot cars I’ve seen.
That is great work! Cheers!
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HRWJim » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:57 pm

Dooood, that is far out! Those flower are killer. They must have taken forever to paint. I can see why it was the most complicated paint job.
HRWJim
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby 4424ever » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:19 pm

Love it that turned out incredibly nice but I can’t fathom how you reproduced that girl making her butt print on the roof :lol:
4424ever
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:40 pm

Believe me, Linda's butt was memorable of the finest kind... and frequently on display. She's probably a nun now.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby historiceng » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:27 am

Oh Wow great model made even better by a great story! Absolutely brilliant description "Waytoomuch", thank you!

My wife just said we should all make a model of our first car.. another thread for that perhaps!
historiceng
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby btaylor » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:28 am

Thats awesome Rob! I can smell the herbal refreshments from here!

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby SRQSloter » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:49 am

Rob that is "waytoocool"... We need some video of that ride going around the track. :text-bravo:

:music-rockout:
Rusty
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby 73emgee » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:44 am

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Well done.
73emgee
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:40 am

What a fun looking build. Great job rob.
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:17 am

Rob , you pick some of the strangest subject matter and turn it into a masterpiece theater. With visuals and a story to be told.
Kudos brother.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Broman62 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:05 am

Totally awesome Way...paint job is outstanding!! :auto-driving: :auto-driving:
Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby FC47 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:21 am

That's really cool Rob!!
FC47
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:33 pm

This should explain a LOT to veteran members :)

Seriously, great build sir. It's a gem.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:51 pm

Thanks, Harry. This sucker was a lot of effort. Not just making old fingers do their stuff, but remembering those days of yore! I kept looking at the body shell and trying to remember! My wife never saw the car, but having heard about it from the girls who couldn't resist telling on me as the reprobate that I was before I met her, she had a lot of input into this project. She was the one who remembered Linda the Artist and her naked parade across the roof, ending in the autograph in front of the driver on the roof. Barbara became my wife (46 years now) and Linda... I really think she's a nun, or a teacher in another kind of girl's school somewhere.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Next

Return to HRW 1/24 Scale