[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Formula 1 Proxy - Build and Test thread

Formula 1 Proxy - Build and Test thread

Re: Formula 1 Proxy - Build and Test thread

Postby Audi1 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:43 pm

Wait...…….not a silver car...…..it must be...……...yup ,it's Brumos RSR; but wait again......….there's no "3" in the racing number...……….

Looks good, Tony!

Happy New Year, All!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:51 pm

Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby War Eagle River » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:35 pm

Here's my entry...for now...Can't give y'all any other info, except...
War Eagle River
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:27 am

That car looks good on your track! First Renault build so far for this Proxy.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby War Eagle River » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:48 pm

War Eagle River
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:07 pm

Has anyone tested the newer generic cars no mag yet? I compared it to an older model Ferrari. The guide flag is very limited in degree of swivel. I guess you could cut the tabs off or open the space up for more rotation. Notice the guide hole is a little large for a Sloting Plus guide post. Maybe it can be sleeved. Any guide recommendations?
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Old23 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:09 am

Old23

Postby F1Fan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:40 am

Good luck in the series, maybe your team mate can crash into the wall and allow you to take the championship! (I am aware the Singapore incident was not that season)

I guess you have to be an F1FAN to get some of these rather cryptic reference. :D
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:56 pm

That is one good looking F1 car there, Stewart. The Renault/Spirit liveries were always eye catchers.

If she goes as well as she looks, then we'll definitely be looking for you at the pointy end of the leader board!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:01 pm

Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Old23 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:50 pm

Old23

Postby F1Fan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:17 pm

[/quote]

Guess that makes me an F1 fan too. I'd love to find a sacrificial team mate, but where is my Briatore to make that happen? ;)

You are correct that my entry is from an earlier year, when the very same master strategist fired Jarno Trulli and brought Jacques Villeneuve back in from the cold to partner Alonso for the last few races of the 2004 season, to somewhat less than stellar results. :violence-smack:

I have commemorated that by painting my driver's helmet in JV's colours.... for all the other F1 fans out there. :lol:[/quote]

When I first saw the driver, I started to post that this was an error, but then the grey matter warmed up, and I remembered that he could have raced for Flav for a few races. With the fact confirmed, I had to quickly edit my post!

Not sure I was ever a real JV fan - I know this comment could stir things, especially to a fellow Canadian from Montreal, but I did however once eat at his Newtown restaurant on Crescent street when I was in the town for the GP. I also listened to his music CD, just the driving thing that I was less impressed with.... :!:

I just read that he is going to race in European NASCAR this year.

Sorry for the HJ.
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:40 am

Almost done, only one last dose of proteins ...
:auto-driving:
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:07 pm

Looks good on that track!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:47 pm

Hey , I found my car I really found it. It was at the bottom of the tool case I brought to Florida with me. Just a few things to finish off and it will be in the mail. Of course I now have to find the post office lol
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

PreviousNext

Return to 2019 Formula 1 Proxy