[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Formula 1 Proxy - Round #2 at Amoskeag North Race Park

Formula 1 Proxy - Round #2 at Amoskeag North Race Park

Re: Formula 1 Proxy - Round #2 at Amoskeag North Race Park

Postby Beast Lee » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:37 pm

Hmmm... Curious what happened to my car...

During testing it ran equal with Radarek and Midagekid1 and now it runs a solid last...

Very odd...
Beast Lee
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:00 pm

Thank you for the qualifying. Good luck to all the builders on Sunday
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:54 am

Nice to see the field is tight at this point. All cars qualified within 1 second of each other , and as we know qually is not racing. It will be interesting to see how things spread during the course of this event and the rest of the series.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby manchvegasracer » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:55 pm

Last edited by manchvegasracer on Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
manchvegasracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:14 pm

Wonderful race and as predicted a shuffle in the results from qually.
It looks like i stuck my nose somewhere it shouldnt have been lol.
Thanks Guys, i should be back in the warm weather very soon.
Tomorrow or Tuesday
Cheers and thanks to tye host and drivers and track crew for the great run at Amoskeag
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Modernslots » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:18 pm

Josh,
Thanks to you and your drivers for doing a great job with Round 2 (even though I had one of the cars that went backwards from qualifying :doh: ). Great coverage and photos. My club members are looking forward to receiving the cars for Round 3 and we'll try to get close to the reporting job you did.
Rob
Modernslots

Postby Aloha » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:27 pm

Distraction, distraction, distraction...omg what is my driver to think?!? Thank you so much for the forts guy on this great day of racing. Congratulations to the podiumites. That first place car is great and has my vote for the concours.
Aloha
Dale
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:37 pm

Thanks for running Round #2 for us, Josh! Thanks also to the drivers and the call button operator.

And congratulations to you (manchvegasracer), Steve (steeveew) and Tom (midagekid1) on your podium finishes!! :text-bravo:

You also set a record in the process of running this Round for us; 4 days from receipt of the cars to completion of the Round - that's unreal! :text-thankyouyellow:

On to Round #3 - while the cars are still (mostly) in one piece...……..

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:30 pm

Josh, Great pictures and commentary. Congratulations to the podium finishers. My car moved up a position in the race. But I was shocked to see Chrisguyw in 15th. This was a podium qualifying car. But as you know qualifying podiums are only good for pictures. Like your commentary said maybe my car is to light at 67.9 grams. I see some of the cars behind me turned faster lap times. Now I'm confused as to which way to go more weight or different gear ratio. Maybe even more tread off of the rear tires. :think:
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby GTOking » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:17 pm

Thanks for hosting and the quick turn around on the event. The reporting and pics are awesome, looks like my car loved the blue lane with a top five 27 laps and a top ten
fast lap. The other two lanes, not so well. At least I know my car has potential and is not a complete slug! Congrats to the podiums and to all racers for the effort.
GTOking
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:19 pm

Thanks for the run and the introduction to the drivers and Hugo the track mate. Thank you also for the run as it appears the #33 is a little Bipolar. Congratulations to ManchVegasRacer,Steeve and Midagekid on your win and podiums. Thanks again for the quick turn around, qualifying, media coverage and hosting by you and your team.
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby GAS41T » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:05 am

Thanks guys for hosting a super quick event ...
Big thank you to the drivers and track controller ...

I’m happy to see my car just finish each event to be honest guys
GAS41T
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby slothead » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:53 am

Is that a snow plow or cow catcher on the front of the #3 winning car?

Looks like the Mulleteers had a good day of racing. Hugo, don't get any ideas about letting hot babes ride on the front of your Dad's care when you get to drive. You'll get grounded till you're 35th birthday.
slothead
The Doctor is IN!

Postby chrisguyw » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:37 am

chrisguyw
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby manchvegasracer » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:45 am

Hi Chris, I'm not really sure other than I qualified all the cars on my track. Looking at the difference between qualifying and the race, all of the cars had slower race fast laps. I do agree that yours was significantly slower than in qualy. I looked over the car and didn't feel anything loose, didn't see any buildup on the tires, or anything like that. Not sure what happened. I guess it could be any combination of drivers, track surface, cars that went before, idk. I was shocked to see where it ended up in total lap count as well (based on qualifying).
manchvegasracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to 2019 Formula 1 Proxy