[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - F1 proxy - round 7 Slot Car Racing Edmonton

F1 proxy - round 7 Slot Car Racing Edmonton

F1 proxy - round 7 Slot Car Racing Edmonton

Postby Radarek » Fri May 17, 2019 8:12 am

Hello all

I have the cars, didn’t check them yet but box looks good.
Qualifications next week with race next weekend.
More info to come soon.

Regards

Radarek
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: F1 proxy - round 7 Slot Car Racing Edmonton

Postby Audi1 » Fri May 17, 2019 4:14 pm

Thanks Dariusz, Looking forward to the qualy and race from Edmonton!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Thu May 23, 2019 6:38 pm

Hello every one

All the cats left for the installation lap...
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Thu May 23, 2019 6:44 pm

20181219_112109-1152x864.jpg

Bit info about the track

5 lane, cnc routed, mdf, copper braid, 40amp power supply, 113 feet long, flat latex, 2 feet elevation change, trackmate. Design is based on GP Spain Catalunya track with some modifications added.
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Aloha » Thu May 23, 2019 10:31 pm

Wow what an awesome looking track. Got to love the paint scheme. Have fun with the cars.
Aloha
Dale
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Rleog » Fri May 24, 2019 3:43 am

That’s a fantastic track that should thoroughly test the field. How many lanes will you use during the race?

Have fun!
Rleog
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Fri May 24, 2019 5:45 pm

Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Fri May 24, 2019 6:04 pm

Qualifications are done. What i can say before posting the results.... all cars are great to drive, yes there are slower and faster cars but all very driveable, very driveable... so much fun to drive and super easy to push within limits.

All cars except one went through with no problems. Number 44 ... rear bushing holder broke off but CA glue took care of it and it was back to qualy in few minutes.

Qualifications were done at midle lane, track was rubberized before, 10 volts, 10 laps. Tires were cleaned with tape before and during qualification.

Here are the notes:

#13 / 11.795 chatter
#23/ 11.211 lack of grip
#51/ 11.151 feels heavy, unresponsive
#57/ 10.875 bit of chatter
#33/ 10.774 very noisy and chatter
#12/ 10.724 smooth lack of top end
#87/ 10.484 bit loose
#31/ 10.332 can deslot if pushed to hard
#4/ 10.332 good
#3/ 10.269 bit loose
#15/ 10.245 good
#44/ 10.216 bit nervus when cornering
#27/ 9.941 ok
#19/ 9.893 very nice
#5/ 9.888 bit noisy but great
#7/ 9.821 great
#17/ 9.818 great but front to light and can
deslot on occasion
#10/ 9.665 great, unbeatable

All times bellow 10.2 are a very good indicator of great tuning and balancing, but 9.665 from Steve is unreal, that's what we do with our nsr classic. GREAT JOB GUYS. Some pictures to follow.

Regards
Last edited by Radarek on Sat May 25, 2019 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Fri May 24, 2019 6:19 pm

Some pics
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Fri May 24, 2019 6:38 pm

Dariusz,
Don't see any times for my #57. Did it not qualify/race? It's in 15th place currently. So I'm sure it won't effect the pole position. I see 18 cars pictured. Guess some how it got over looked. UM 18 car numbers listed in the qualifying results. :think: I found it. You have Midagekid listed twice. Must be my #57 with the slower time. #15/ 10.875 bit of chatter. Now I would love for it to be this one #15/ 10.245 good
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Fri May 24, 2019 9:25 pm

Arroldn

I will check my spreadsheet tonight when back to home, but I'm afraid it may be yours at 15th position... sorry. Will check

Done, 57 is there now
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Sat May 25, 2019 7:09 am

Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby midagekid1 » Sun May 26, 2019 12:35 pm

Arroldn:

Hey!!!! My car is slow enough as it is and has major problems in braking....I don't need to be any slower than what I am at now...lol I seems to have major brakes even when your controller brakes are set to 0....I don't know if something got jammed with the crown gear but that is the way proxies are...you win some and lose some.

midagekid1
midagekid1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Sun May 26, 2019 7:17 pm

Tom,
Your slow is way better than my slow :D
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Tue May 28, 2019 9:01 pm

Welcome everyone

Best wishes from Spain....eh...ok...Edmonton ...but temperatures hitting almost 30 Celsius last few days and today plus very short last night as half of it I have spend at emergency ward with one of our marshalls and my son Adrian who broke his hand and needed cast. He was so brave and I'm so proud of him. Great job buddy.

Ok. That is the moment I need to stop and back to reality. Lol...

What a great this proxy is... I was probably saying that already. Thanks Allan for organizing it. Really looking forward to next year.

No issues were noticed, all went smooth and we are sorry that is over now. Using slim can motors was a good idea. We had so much fun pushing those cars through the corners. Some very close battles. Here is the picture of the podium. Results to follow shortly.

Thanks
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to 2019 Formula 1 Proxy