[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 2019 TransAm Proxy - the cars are starting to arrive

2019 TransAm Proxy - the cars are starting to arrive

2019 TransAm Proxy - the cars are starting to arrive

Postby Audi1 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:46 pm

We now have 7 TransAm cars in-house, so I thought I'd put up a thread to let you know who's come to the party!

1. Dodgefarmer:

2. Eightwheels:

3. BARC-1:

4. Pepsi62:

5. redlynr:

6. Audi1:

7. CARacing (the body on this Mustang was carved by Clive from a block of wood!!):

I'll keep adding to this thread as the cars arrive, but will be gone March 3rd-7th and March 9th-16th.

The qualy will probably be run the week of the March 18th and Round #1 the weekend of March 23rd/24th.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: 2019 TransAm Proxy - the cars are starting to arrive

Postby arroldn » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:17 pm

I see three cars that were in the top 10 in the first round last year. I bet they have had a little tweaking done to them. 8-) Just hope my Cuda/Cudas will be up to the task. :) 30 car field. Hope I can stay in the top ten this year.

Dodgefarmer either has new wheels or new inserts on the rear. Could it be both??? :o
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby docdoom » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:31 pm

In the mail be there in few days
docdoom
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dodgefarmer » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:50 pm

Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:57 pm

Randy,
I'll be trying to chase you down this year. You had me by 5 laps in round 1 last year but if the #89 makes the cut it has gained 3 secs. Can't wait for the season to start.

I wonder how many of these cars will be in the top 10 after round 1??? 8-) If they all enter this year. :) Um BeastLee will need a O2 car if he enters.
2018 Trans-Am Proxy - Round 1
Palmer Divide Raceways
3/3/2018
Position Driver Nickname Class Number
1 Randy Carlson dodgefrmr O2 77
2 Corey Jett cj74 O2 38
3 Steve Guth redlynr O2 9
4 Steve Williams steeveew O2 42
5 Allan Jarvis Audi1 O2 79
6 Dale Carstensen Aloha O2 7
7 Robert Boulais Doubl-B O2 72
8 Arrold Martin arroldn O2 89
9 Ron Todhunter BeastLee U2 13
10 Tim McQueen Racer7 O2 48a

But it is a new year and a new season. As they say the cream rises to the top. UM i think I heard Smokeio is entering a car this year. :think:
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dodgefarmer » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:15 pm

Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:04 am

Yeah,
Wish we could enter more than one car. Maybe 2017 when I had 3 cars in the field was over kill.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dogsbody » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:07 pm

Mine is on its way.
Dogsbody
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby CARacing » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:37 pm

Oh boy...some fast looking cars there!
I'll cover the rear...
CARacing

Postby Audi1 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:29 pm

I got home tonight and 5 more cars were in the house. Here they are:

8. Lancelotalove:

9. Aloha:

10. dogsbody:

11. docdoom:

12. mseitz:

I'll be gone for the next week; back on the 17th and looking to find a full field when I pick up the cars on the 18th!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:48 pm

Randy,
We are out numbered so far 11/2. The BowTie brigade is definitely present. Just hope my Cuda will be up to the task. Well that is not unusual. They were out numbered in the real series as well. Um are we calling the Javelin a Mopar?Yes No Maybe So; NOT.

Based on registration there will be 4 Mopars. Steve joined the BowTie gang. :angry-tappingfoot:
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dodgefarmer » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:09 am

There certainly is a lot of them.

Randy
Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:15 am

I couldn't get my Challenger up to the speed of the Cudas. Like I said in the other thread, maybe I'll work on it once I get all the proxy cars on their way. Two more proxies and 5 cars to get ready.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dodgefarmer » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:17 am

I know that the weight of the Challenger body is definitely Challenging :lol:
Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:57 am

It may be a Challenge but you sure seem to have mastered it. I've been chasing you and Steve G, Steve W, Allan, Dale, Robert B, Tom, Dave, Dariuz, Marcus, Lezlie, Don, Corey, William, Chet, Larry, Dave H, since 2016. That was my best season finishing 8th and 9th. Being in the top 20 out of 45 cars is good but time to make a leap forward. Like we must do tonight. :lol: :D 8-)

In a 30 car field a top 20 is not even in the upper half. My sponsors are starting to wonder where their money is going. :think:
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to 2019 Trans Am Proxy