[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 2019 TransAm Proxy - Round 2 - No.Conn - Rockledge Raceway

2019 TransAm Proxy - Round 2 - No.Conn - Rockledge Raceway

Re: 2019 TransAm Proxy - Round 2 - No.Conn - Rockledge Racew

Postby glasshorsevh » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:01 am

So, the #67 is FishTailing...? Not good, but not surprising... To some degree appropriate.

Val
glasshorsevh
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mseitz » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:12 pm

Nice looking track. Just curious, what material did you use to make the fencing?
mcseitz
Mseitz

Postby Dodgefarmer » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:43 pm

Is there a FB link?
Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Doubl-B » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:18 pm

Dodgefarmer - Randy - sorry about the comment about body roll. It was unclear in my notes but it was actually written for ArroldN but I didn't really leave enough room for all the comments in my page and that splashed over to your column. To confirm, there is 0 body roll in your car - my apology.

MSeitz - the fencing is water tubing that can be bought in home stores like Lowes or Home depot. Jeremy doubled up the tubing/hose and nailed it to the track.

Dodgefarmer - no link - just go to facebook and look up Bob Boulais. The video will be at the top. If you can't get it that way, let me know and maybe I can try to put up a link.
Doubl-B
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Doubl-B » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:20 pm

Last edited by Doubl-B on Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doubl-B
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:14 pm

You guys get my vote for best proxy music :banana-dance: :violin: :music-rockout:
Congratulations Smokieo, SteeveeW and Audi 1. Wow that was some competitive racing!
Thank you for the run and hosting
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:19 pm

Thanks to BB and crew for getting it done last night. UM to much body role. :think: I think its the HRSII chassis. Now Redlynr gets it to work for him. I need the secret. HATS off to the podium and top ten finishers. This is not looking good for Team Martin. The MOPAR family is not doing to well. I gave it my best. All 3 of my cars were within tenths of each other. Oh well you win a few and loose a few. On to the next round. At least I'm in the top half of the field. :) Big jump from 22nd to 13th. 8-) Austin and Dogsbody also made big jumps, congratulations.

UM same 3 cars on the podium. Does that say something to you :P Great builders. :clap: Trying to catch them.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby lancelotalove » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:47 pm

Thanks for the run. Congrats to the podium.
Cars look really fast, What was the voltage? Lance
lancelotalove
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby cj74 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:16 am

Congrats to the guys up top. Very cool track that looked to be a good mix of speed and handling. We'll run round!
cj74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Smokeio » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:20 am

Woot woot!!! Bob, Thanks to you and the guys for hosting and putting on the event. Congrats to the rest of the podiumites. Thank you for the great run. Stoked that the car ran this well.
Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mseitz » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:01 am

Thanks for hosting. And thanks for taking the trouble to live stream the race! I rarely pay much attention to these proxies after I've entered a car
but happened to tune in just as my Mustang was coming into the race. Actually enjoyed the heats even as I had to explain to my wife
that I was missing her conversation because I was watching a slot car race on my phone. "You are what?"

And I'd like to compliment your track! Nice layout with impressive scenery and detail.
Mseitz

Postby Doubl-B » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:45 am

Last edited by Doubl-B on Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Doubl-B
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:09 am

Um that #48 looks dangerous with its tale all out. Where is that chassis engineer? :think:
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pepsi62 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:08 pm

Sooo close to a top 10 finish, still pretty pleased with the car, I did catch some of the live feed. Had to go back later and search through to watch the #81 Mustang heats, It was fun watching it, apart from getting tangled up in a couple of offs, the car seemed to handle ok.
Great to watch the race unfold during each heat as the faster cars joined in. Congrats to the podium all 3 cars look superb race cars.
Many thanks to DoubleB and the driver crew for running the round, everything ran smooth and I liked the car intro at the start of each heat, nice to get an insight into what everyone is running.
It's tough to do track calls and marshalling with no marshalls, you all did a great job getting back into the rhythm after an off
Have to agree with the racing music in the background! excellent choices.
Onwards to round 3
Pepsi62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby glasshorsevh » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:40 pm

Just finished watching the feed from last night. Really appreciate being able to view the action and it was great to have explained what each car was running. Excellent job guys! I think about a half pound of weight and an extra tooth would have helped us, but wonderful driving efforts keeping us under control!

Thanks much... Val
glasshorsevh
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to 2019 Trans Am Proxy