[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 2019 TransAm Proxy - Round 2 - No.Conn - Rockledge Raceway

2019 TransAm Proxy - Round 2 - No.Conn - Rockledge Raceway

Re: 2019 TransAm Proxy - Round 2 - No.Conn - Rockledge Racew

Postby 32nd street garage » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:41 pm

I would like to say thanks to all the builders and having the opertonite to race them. It was a fun well rounded field of cars and we all enjoyed the evening. A big thanks to Bob for putting the extra effort in to put on a good show for everone. Im sure he is busy boxing them up for the next round. O by the way who ever is reciving them don't be alarmed if you don't see smokeio's car in the box its held up in post race teardown :liar: .
Thanks again, Glenn
32nd street garage

Postby Smokeio » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:12 am

I know where you live.
Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:02 pm

Congrats to Smokeio and SteeveeW. I hope the youngster in the pic is the one doing the tech inspection on the #70 car; looks like he could be a playing field leveler......….

Bob, thanks to you and your crew for running a great Round for us; particularly with the live coverage - ace!

The next Round (Round #3) is with Bob Bianchi at the Slot Car Corner store track in Nashua, NH. I'll send both Bob's a PM to get them hooked up for the shipping details.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ALS » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:58 pm

Thanks to the track host and the Drivers . Hat off to the Podium Great Run. Thanks Adrian
ALS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dogsbody » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:06 am

Well done everyone! And I'm quite happy with being mid pack surrounded by all these excellent cars.
Dogsbody
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby docdoom » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:42 pm

been having log in issues, but Im stocked with a 4th place finish in my 2nd try doing a proxie..
docdoom
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Doubl-B » Wed May 01, 2019 12:29 pm

The cars were picked up by the mail carrier today, making their way to the Slot Car Corner raceway in New Hampshire. Look for a post for Round 3 soon.

Lance - I PM'ed you right after the CT race. Your interior tray is loose and floating around inside the car. I asked if you wanted me to glue the tray. Since I didn't hear back, I left a note on your car for Bob Bianchi, so you might get in touch with Bob about repairing your car or having it returned to you to make repairs.

The CT round seemed to go well and it was great running your cars. Good luck to all in the ensuing rounds!

BB
Doubl-B
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby lancelotalove » Wed May 01, 2019 12:59 pm

Sorry, i check in often but dont login much.
I believe the interior is just snapped into place using the original mounting. I will PM Bob. Thanks
Thanks to all for the run
lancelotalove
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Doubl-B » Tue May 07, 2019 9:11 am

The cars are now at the Slot Car Corner track in Nashua New Hampshire. Look for a post from Bob Bianchi for round 3.
Doubl-B
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Tue May 07, 2019 10:13 am

I can't wait for this one. That Firebird will eat up that track. Be pushing them Mustangs in smoke right off the track
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Thu May 16, 2019 6:32 am

Double-B,
You mentioned the body roll was for my Cuda and not Dodgefarmers Challenger. I wonder if the rear screw is coming loose.I'm not sure if I changed the screw or put a little nail polish in the hole to tighten it up. It was getting loose. Oh well we'll just hope for the best. At least it is was in the top half at your track. Hopefully it can crack into the top ten the remainder of the season. But 10+ plus laps off the pace doesn't show much promise. Some great builders in that top 10.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun May 26, 2019 8:31 am

TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby docdoom » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:46 pm

docdoom
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:41 am

Right. I'll be talking to Bob today about that.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby docdoom » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:30 pm

docdoom
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to 2019 Trans Am Proxy