[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Group 5 Proxy - 2019 Results & Score-keeping

Group 5 Proxy - 2019 Results & Score-keeping

Re: Group 5 Proxy - 2019 Results & Score-keeping

Postby redlynr » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:49 am

redlynr
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:32 pm

Redlynr,
I know you are use to being in the top tier of participants but at least you have a top 10 car. Well with only 24 cars maybe a top ten isn't what its cracked up to be. :P Been in proxies with you for 11 years. I know you can build a good car. Maybe on the other tracks the cream will rise. :)
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cgyracer » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:34 am

Gentlemen here are the overall results after Round #7 in Edmonton. Talk about logjams....wow.....several of them actually! The battle for the 16th place cutoff between Audi1, DMN17, and Lez has been interesting. Battle for 8th so tight between Gas41T, Redlynr, and Lance. Aloha and Chrisguyw only one point separation for 6th. Then the battle for second place three guys F1Fan, Cgyracer & Smokeio with one point separation seems to be the tightest battle. I was three points behind F1Fan before this round but F1Fan's Top Qualify two points and my win tied us together. Smokeio unfortunately his 15 point round dropped him from Camber territory down to the logjam for 3rd. Oh ya...congrats Camber for being so consistent and holding a firm grip on 1st!

Team Canada gained a point on Team Pacific but it seems that Team Pacific's early lead they gained this season seems tough to overcome. Seems like a Canadian sweep of the podium would be needed for Canada to make any decent movement on Team Pacific's lead.

Thank you Radarek and the slot car addicts up in Edmonton....you sure have a nice facility housing all your tracks, now it's off to Kelowna, BC where the tracks are spread across the valley amongst wineries.
Rob

The spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Last edited by Cgyracer on Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SuperSlab » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:38 am

Well Rob, not only is your car obscenely fast in the proxy, you are quickness personified with the results! Thanks very much for the excellent work on this. :handgestures-thumbup:

Yours appreciatively

Alwyn
SuperSlab
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby F1Fan » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:39 pm

Thanks Rob, great and timely reporting as always....only problem is with the score, I think you have forgot to include my 100 bonus points for being Race Director....?

All kidding aside, this proxy continues to amaze me at how competitive it is, other than Mr. Camber, there is nothing to choose between several places on the grid, and with car #10 heading to it's home town, I am worried, very worried!

Thanks again and congratulations to all these great slot car builders for your fine efforts.

Chris
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:46 pm

If Camber is out of reach the saying from F1 world will get a new meaning... The Best of The Rest... :banana-dance:
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Camber » Wed May 01, 2019 2:56 am

Camber

Postby Cgyracer » Wed May 01, 2019 6:08 am

Great clip of Rumsfeld. That is funny. :lol:
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby F1Fan » Wed May 01, 2019 9:29 am

F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cgyracer » Tue May 21, 2019 6:49 am

Here is the latest overall results after Round #8 held at the Canalami Track, sorry I'm so late posting as we were camping over the past weekend which was a long weekend here in Canada. A bit of movement in the standings plus Team Pacific and Camber are still holding on strong to their lead.
I picked up the cars at Lez's place after I got home yesterday and the cars are now at my track MID-BC.

Link to the Spreadsheet
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby F1Fan » Tue May 21, 2019 7:37 pm

Dang it's close...the silent assassin is coming in for the kill....car #10 now only 6 points behind The Mighty Camber, with Rob's home track up next.... :auto-driving:
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby GAS41T » Tue May 21, 2019 11:10 pm

Can someone check my score as I totaled mine to 146 total points....
124+22=146 GAS41T
Chrisguy 131+13=144
Got it chris’s Worst round is round 8 so he gains points
Rossko
GAS41T
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Camber » Thu May 23, 2019 12:17 am

I think the odds on Rob winning the series are starting to shorten, particularly coming onto his home track...
Camber

Postby Leadfoot46 » Thu May 23, 2019 10:45 am

Camber, I dont think you have anything to worry about, you have a fine machine that will most likely dominate on Robs new track. It is fast and smooth, no jumps to deslot you and the other fast cars like at Lez's. Rob didn't have this track when he built his car, in fact I dont think he even had a track at the time so he used Lez's track for the tuning.
Now down to the other end of the standings, I finally see why my car sucks big time, it had a best finish early in the series and has dropped like a rock. I thought it was the tires that were used for the second year but they appeared to be hanging in there. Being able to run it for the proxy it was noticeably down on power, the motor has gotten flat for some reason. Dont know why, maybe too many marbles sucked into the works or too much carbon build up on comm. I was thinking of dropping out of next years GT3 event since I would have to qualify, thinking it was my tuning ability that has me doing so bad but since it is a motor gone bad I might be trying again since I have the Lambo already. :violin:
Leo.
Leadfoot46

Postby Cgyracer » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:23 am

Gentlemen here is the latest Group 5 overall update. With one last race to go in this proxy we have Camber building up more on his lead after losing some ground after Round 8.......actually Team Pacific did really really well in Round 9 in Kelowna and gained quite a few points to give Team Pacific a nice lead. Onward to Round #10!!

Rob

Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to Group 5 Proxy 2019