Group 5 Proxy - Round 4 (Smokeio)

Re: Group 5 Proxy - Round 4 (Smokeio)

Postby Audi1 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:18 am

Congrats to Mike, Jimmy and Cam on their podium finishes! Almost a "Plafit sandwich" for Mike, but he managed to squeeze out just a little more lap distance.

Will be interesting to see what the overall standings look like now.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby F1Fan » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:10 pm

Unfortunately Ferrari1950 is not available at the moment and therefore we need to make a change in the venue for Round 5. The cars will stay out East and we will race on a track that we raced on many years ago, back then the track belonged to 34ever (Ray).

Thanks to Mike and the boys/girls for stepping up and helping us out!

The positive thing about the change is that we will now be to racing on 5 US and 5 Canadian tracks, like we did in previous years.

Once Round 5 is completed, we will be coming out West to Race in Edmonton, Calgary, Kelowna (x2) and Chilliwack! There are 3 brand new and very exciting tracks for 3 out of these 5 events!

Details to follow

Chris
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:59 pm

Congratulations to our host and all the guys in the NE who made round 4 a reality. Loved watching the video. Thanks for the commentary. Shows that I have a large hill to climb or is it a mountain.
Congratulations to the podium finishers, top 5 and top 10.

I'm leading the pack from 20-24 :lol: Wow almost caught up with Audi1. I know this hasn't been a good series this year for Allan.

On to round 5.

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to Group 5 Proxy 2019