[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - GT3 Proxy 2020_Registration Rules & Info (UPDATED)

GT3 Proxy 2020_Registration Rules & Info (UPDATED)

GT3 Proxy 2020_Registration Rules & Info (UPDATED)

Postby F1Fan » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:10 pm

Hello Boys and Girls

FINALLY it is HERE, your chance to come and race in the "world's fastest proxy series" - during the Group 5 years multiple track records were smashed, will these new GT cars be a match? Only time will tell, one thing that's for sure, it will be another close series!

Here is your opportunity to pre_register for the 2020 series. As you may already know the series is changing to a GT3 body style, but other than that the series rules and structure will remain the same. If you review the previous post under this subject line, you will find additional comments and discussions about the series.

A quick recap:

The top 16 finishers from the current series + any previous series champion will have a reserved spot in the series. Please note that if car "x" finishes this year in position 11 (which means that it is eligible for the 2020 series) but decides not to enter, then it does not mean car in position 17 moves up, it only means that there is an additional spot available in the 24 car field.

If we receive more than 24 cars at the deadline, then there will be a "shootout" to determine who makes it into the 24 car field. Cars that do not make it into the field will be returned, entry fee will be refunded, minus a $5 return shipping fee. I will do my best to provide feedback on these cars to ensure that there is somewhat of a learning experience for all entrants.

Since we do not know for sure who will make this year's top 16, I will ask that all interested builders post there intention to race below. Entry fee will be $25 USD (payment deadline will be June 30th) and the deadline for the cars to be in Chilliwack, BC will be November 15th, 2019. - PayPal please to group5slotproxy (remove) at (remove) gmail.com PLEASE include your forum name with your payment - There is an option for cars to be shipped to my address in WA, but this will incur an additional $5 USD, due to the fee I have to pay for pickup. PM me for details. This gives you 8 months to build a great car..!

Regular Canadian Shipping Address| (please PM me if you need the USA address + USD $5)

Chris Struwig
PO Box 2575
Sardis Station Main
Chilliwack BC
Canada
V2R 1A8

Please do not indicate the value at more than $15 and mark the item as "gift, used toy car"

Please print a return address label and include the following car specifications:

Tyre make front and rear
Motor model and RPM
Gear and Pinion count
Guide make

Please include your email or PM me your email as I would like to create a distribution list - you will not be spammed!

Returning champion own's car #1 and previous entrants has first right of refusal on their car number.

You can find all the rules and the details in the attached PDF. PLEASE take a moment to review and familiarize yourself with the details.

Link to Google version of the Rules: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fNuIUf ... sp=sharing

Link to Google version of Eligible & Approved cars: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_kG1c6 ... sp=sharing

Looking forward to YOU joining us in the series.

Chris

1) Brumos RSR #33 PAID pq
2) Duke7777 PAID pq
3) Superslab #8 PAID Q
4) 53BN1 #27 PAID pq
5) Austin #912
6) Smokeio #70 PAID Q
7) F1Fan #7 PAID Q
8) BARC1 #20 PAID pq
9) Steeveew # PAID Q
10) Aloha #4 PAID Q
11) ALS #66 PAID pq
12) Tequila Kid #12 PAID Q
13) Arroldn #63 PAID pq
14) Gascarnut #44 PAID Q
15) Pepsi62 #62 PAID pq
16) Audi1 #912 PAID pq
17) Chrisguyw #30 PAID Q
18) GT6 #6 PAID pq
19) Sports Racer
20) Leadfoot46 PAID pq
21) CGYRacer #10 PAID Q
22) Lez #54 PAID Q
23) GAS41T # PAID Q
24) wanabgts #18 PAID pq
25) lancelotalove #24 PAID Q
26) Camber #200 PAID Q
27) jimmyslots1950 #79 PAID Q
28) SR Hawaii #36 PAID pq
29) Raderek #29 PAID pq
30) Redlynr #5 PAID Q
31) cj74 # PAID pq
32) DMN17 #17 PAID Q
33) Rel13 #13 PAID pq
34) Courtney s #2 PAID pq
35) Fast Co. #3 PAID pq
36) Paul C PAID pq
37) Rleog # PAID pq

Registration has been closed - thank you for your support!

June 30 - updated with paid entrants
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: GT3 Proxy 2020_Pre-Registration now Open - Rules attache

Postby Brumos RSR » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:00 pm

Car number 33 please

Not sure if I'm running one of 2 Porsches 997 or 991, Ferrari 488 or what everyone else will be running. And praying I don't have to qualify in as a go or go home car.
Last edited by Brumos RSR on Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Duke7777 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:43 pm

Hi Chris - I would like to pre-register please - not yet sure what car or number I would be entering. I've started testing/tuning a Sideways Huracan (very nice) and a Black Arrow Ferrari 458 (slightly weird, hard to unlock the potential of the car), but my hope is to prepare a scratchbuilt chassis for a Black Arrow Ferrari body kit.
Duke7777

Postby SuperSlab » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:57 pm

SuperSlab
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby 53BN1 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:19 pm

Hi Chris
I would like to register and would like car #27. This was the number I used while racing a Alexis FF, and as Alwyn for sentimental reasons. Right now either a Ferrari or Mercedes.
Cheers
Ed
Saskatoon
P.S. Sure enjoying the experience of the current Group 5 proxy, great learning experience for this newbie!
53BN1

Postby Austin » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:49 pm

Put me in with a Porsche # 912 if room please
Last edited by Austin on Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Smokeio » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:55 pm

This again? Oh I don’t know. I need to think about this. Will there be any puke green cars?
Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:06 pm

I will throw my hat in the ring. # 20 Vette C6 or a Porsche. Probably won’t make the cut, but it will be fun trying
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby steeveew » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:08 pm

I'm in, everything tbd.

Steve
steeveew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Aloha » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:29 pm

Chris May I try again...#4 please Aloha Dale
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ALS » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:12 pm

Number 66 please Thankyou Adrian
ALS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Tequila Kid » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:02 pm

Last edited by Tequila Kid on Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tequila Kid

Postby arroldn » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:09 pm

I want to try but may have to qualify.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby F1Fan » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:30 pm

Thank you all for your support, it is great to see the interest and it is hugely appreciated!

Although a few spots are reserved for the returning top 16, there are still many places up for grabs and we are looking forward to seeing some new entrants, especially since the body style has changed, there will be a learning curve for us all. The cream will always rise to the top... :D

Good Luck to you all.

Chris
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby gascarnut » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:45 pm

I'm in. Since Dale has already reserved my favorite number (4), I would like #44 please.
gascarnut
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to Group 5 Proxy 2019