[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Group 5 proxy - round 7 Edmonton

Group 5 proxy - round 7 Edmonton

Re: Group 5 proxy - round 7 Edmonton

Postby Smokeio » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:17 pm

It is the result of running Ultragrips. They quickly become fouled and pick up crap from the track. I’m going to have to up my game also and learn how to tune with Supergrips.
Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby F1Fan » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:28 pm

F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SuperSlab » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:43 pm

SuperSlab
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby GAS41T » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:48 pm

Thanks for qualifying guys
Congratulations Chris & podium getters....
9.0s for my car WOW

ROSSKO
GAS41T
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:07 pm

Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:43 am

Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:06 am

Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Camber » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:05 am

F1fan charging hard now, his car is coming on strong. Well done on Q1 and valuable extra points.
Poppy Jim likewise, he has always built a nice ride and his car is well suited to the Supergrips.
Haven't raced rubber tires for years but I've never liked Ultragrips. They seem like pieces of soft black dough to me.

Looking forward to the race results.

Good luck all.

- Cam
Camber

Postby Cgyracer » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:38 am

Thanks for the qualification. Looking forward to the race.
Rob
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:18 pm

Race is done....

Before I go to details, I will thanks guys who helped me get his round done : Leon, Bill, Tom and Marcus. Thanks guys

Well.... there is a one big surprise, another reason to believe that qualification and race are two different worlds ... yes Chris... you can be scare now... we have the Winner... I can’t tell this is unexpected because he did that before but... his car just loved our track, absolutely glued down, you could throw it from side to side and it doesn’t matter, it was just perfect ride. I wish we had more guys that day that we could take some videos to show what I mean. Overall very close racing, we had tiebreaker of 4 cars, had to use fastest lap ... for next proxy we gonna split our track to 0.05 sections. Results bellow... pictures tonight, need to resize them first.

#59. 67.4 laps
#9. 69.3 laps
#53. 70.1 laps
#51. 70.7 laps
#8. 70.9 laps
#62. 71 laps
#54. 71.1 laps
#18. 71.2 laps
#33. 72.3 laps
#19. 74.1 laps
#17. 74.3 laps
#70. 74.4 laps
#52. 75.4 laps
#5. 75.6 laps. 9.267
#60. 75.6 laps. 9.124
#4. 75.6 laps. 9.014
#82. 75.6 laps. 8.915
#24. 76.1 laps
#77. 76.2 laps
#79. 76.3 laps
#50. 77.2 laps
#7. 77.5 laps
#1. 78.4 laps
#10. 78.6 laps

Congratulations to Rob, Cam and Chris for the podium finish.

Pictures tonight

Cars will be send this week, will need a address of the next host.

Regards
Darius aka Radarek
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby jimmyslots1950 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:55 pm

A big thanks to Darius & helpers for running the round.
Congrats to the podomites & with the Qually times so close the results were always going to be mixed up.
With such a twisty & testing track I'm very happy with my 5th place & another good result for Team Pacific 2nd,4th & 5th.
Cheers Jimmy
jimmyslots1950

Postby SuperSlab » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:01 pm

Good heavens, had my car dropped back 1/10th of a lap I would have finished 11th instead off 8th! Now that is scary close!

Thanks very much for running the round Dariusz and team: I know how much effort it takes to properly run a proxy round so I doubly appreciate your work.

So the good news is that you have completed this proxy round. :D

The bad news is I am in the process of shipping you the next bunch of cars for the F1 proxy! :o

Never ends, does it?

Alwyn
SuperSlab
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:58 pm

Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cgyracer » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:17 pm

Woo Hooo!! I won! I'm always the bridesmaid....never the winner...so I'll soak this in! F1Fan always jokes with me I'm the king of 4th place...maybe 3rd place so wow this is nice!. The 320i with the softest shark 25k motor with super soft and wide Ultra Grips built to pass in the corners is darn lucky to have found a track with 20 corners!! Very nice to see the Ultra Grips performing great this late in the series (Calgary / Edmonton) !

Congrats to my friends Cam for second and Chris for third. Well done boys with those beasts of cars you built.

Thanks Dariusz, Leon, Bill, Tom and Marcus for running this round. Looking forward to the pictures!

Rob
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby F1Fan » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:25 pm

A BIG Thank YOU to Daruisz, Leon, Bill, Tom and Marcus for bringing us this round, it is much appreciated and it was an honour to race at this brilliant new facility. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Nicely done Robert & very well deserved! Who would have thought that the little BMW could run on this big track and beat the big block monsters, I live and learn everyday.

A special shout out to Rossko with his excellent 4th place, a great showing from the Australian team, looks like Team Pacific will be impossible to beat. As much as I love a good banter with my "arch rival" Smokeio, I am a "bit :violin: sad" to see him further down the field - after the strong performance out East, I thought Camber will get some competition for the Championship, but now I am not so sure.

The cars are now heading to Kelowna for two more rounds on two new tracks - we will have the privilege to be the first proxy series to race on the AMAZING new Mid-BC track! No doubt Rob will provide us with excellent event(s) - don't forget Kelowna won the "Host of the YEAR" award two years in a row, so we are in for a treat.

Congratulations once again to everyone that is pleased with their result, better luck to the others next time.

Chris
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to Group 5 Proxy 2019