[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Group 5 Proxy Round 9 MID-BC

Group 5 Proxy Round 9 MID-BC

Re: Group 5 Proxy Round 9 MID-BC

Postby Aloha » Mon May 27, 2019 1:01 pm

Rob
Thank you for the qualifying. We are all blown away by the fantastic track you have created. The video was great in that we could not only see the cars but hear them as well.
Camber sorry to see your great car suffer the guide issue but am certain Rob will have it up to speed shortly.
For our holiday here it was fun to take some time to view the video on the tv and enjoy along with Monaco,500 and 600all in one day. That is truly a holiday.
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Kevan » Tue May 28, 2019 1:26 am

I enjoyed watching that...
The sweeping right hander nearest the camera looks a real challenge, most of the cars really struggled with it.
Kevan

Postby arroldn » Tue May 28, 2019 8:27 am

Rob,
I too want to thank you for the qualifying round with video and commentary. Looks like my 53 may needs a little more motor. Congratulations to our fast qualifiers. The Pacific Rim and Canada seems to be dominate. only 1 USA car in the top ten.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby GT6 » Tue May 28, 2019 11:47 am

Great looking track Rob! Thanks for the quali run - anytime my doorstop can make 20th I'm happy (the motor is an SRP 30 K BTW). Excellent video, enjoyed watching all the runs. Really looking forward to the race.

cheers
Scott
GT6

Postby Tequila Kid » Tue May 28, 2019 4:18 pm

Tequila Kid

Postby Tequila Kid » Tue May 28, 2019 4:21 pm

Next years GT3 car is going to be TOTALLY different. It's gonna be really good.... or really bad. Go Big or Go home I say. :mrgreen:
Tequila Kid

Postby F1Fan » Tue May 28, 2019 6:55 pm

F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Kevan » Wed May 29, 2019 5:55 am

Logic would say snap oversteer is due to a sudden loss of rear grip i.e. inside rear lifting. This can be caused by a few things.
Kevan

Postby 53BN1 » Thu May 30, 2019 2:54 pm

Hi Rob
Thanks for the constructive comments on the 512BB Ferrari!
Cheers
Ed
53BN1

Postby Brumos RSR » Thu May 30, 2019 6:46 pm

Thank you for the qualifying and the comments on the 33 sounds like gear change, new body, tires and a diet. Good luck to all the builders except the cars in 18th and 16th. I'm kidding
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby F1Fan » Thu May 30, 2019 10:02 pm

F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cgyracer » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:52 am

Update: the round 9 race is scheduled for tomorrow (Saturday). I have F1Fan’s wifi camera to live stream the race but with an urgent call I received from work I potentially might need to work 8:30am to 11pm. I was planning to download the drivers to get his camera to work and experiment with YouTube live broadcasting today. I hope all goes well at work and I can actually be home to set this up.

Thanks guys
Rob.
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fast Co. » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:01 pm

Awesome track and great photos Rob! Congratulations to all racers, but especially those on the podium. Well done! I know from hosting races on my track in past years that these cars are hellafast!
Fast Co.
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cgyracer » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:07 pm

FYI- Camber’s guide came in and I’ll be installing it for the race!

Thanks to all for the comments. Track is running very fast, will be a good race!

Rob.
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Camber » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:14 pm

Thanks for your efforts to get my car running Rob.
Camber

PreviousNext

Return to Group 5 Proxy 2019