[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 2019 DaVols Forums Cup Proxy Series Schedule

2019 DaVols Forums Cup Proxy Series Schedule

The legendary proxy race.

2019 DaVols Forums Cup Proxy Series Schedule

Postby k0z0oo1 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:30 pm

This is the schedule currently. I may have some work interference with getting race 1 and 2... but the cars will be with REL the week of June 2nd. The NEPA/Cortland NY races may all be pushed to the back end of the schedule. Also, have a lead on the final open slot.

5-May 18-May (NEPA)bwatkins37 No-Way… Speedway
19-May 1-Jun (Cortland NY/NEPA) Jax Trax Speedway
2-Jun 15-Jun REL13 Ivoryton Speedway
16-Jun 29-Jun SHORELINE Manuer Pile
30-Jun 13-Jul manchvegasracer Amoskeag North Race Park Oval
14-Jul 27-Jul manchvegasracer
28-Jul 10-Aug Xr4ti Silver Lane Speedway
11-Aug 24-Aug Aloha (2 lane Scalextric oval)
25-Aug 7-Sep AUSTRALIA
8-Sep 21-Sep AUSTRALIA Oakhurst Oval
22-Sep 5-Oct arroldn Nashville
6-Oct 19-Oct GTOKing
20-Oct 2-Nov GTOKing IRB Speedway
3-Nov 16-Nov Horseheads, NY Slot Car Club Of The Twin Tiers
17-Nov 30-Nov (NEPA)84DSportsman Daleville Speedway
k0z0oo1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: 2019 DaVols Forums Cup Proxy Series Schedule

Postby Aloha » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:48 pm

Update on Hawaii

We have a track that can do both Oval and Road Course.

Track is painted MDF, eggshell latex with copper tape and using Trackmate

So would be able to do both if needed

Dale
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby k0z0oo1 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:29 pm

Wow! So many Rovals! That’s awesome that you have a nice track available. Oval is primary, but if you have time to get 2 races in prior to shipping out (sticking as close to schedule as you can) I think an extra race would be ok.

If you could please add to the host thread with the track info
k0z0oo1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby forzacavallino » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:38 am

Hi, what´s about races 8A and 8B ? Are the cars down under?
forzacavallino

Postby k0z0oo1 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:55 am

Cars in in NEPA for mid season check up, then being shipped down under. Cost to ship to Australia is rather large, so I’d rather not impose on a host to front the money for it.

I have not had as much free time as I would have liked... but plan to have the cars out before this weekend.
k0z0oo1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ALS » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:45 pm

Hey Scott maybe we need to take a close look at Postage for Next year extra 5 00 on the fee. I sent one car Down under cost 15.00 one car. Just thinking out loud.
ALS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby GTOking » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:05 pm

GTOking
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MOV41T » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:54 pm

But I take the cost of shipping ....guys I don’t ask for a refund ever with any proxy I hold so ....
So I’m not sure what the problem is with the comments.....
MOV41T

Postby MOV41T » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:01 pm

$15 is nothing to play with these cars....
It’s a hobby which I class as a cheap alternative to 1:1 drag racing my real car ....
I’ve spent a thousand or so just on shipping proxy cars all over the world and I’ll keep doing it until I get fed up with the hobby and it’s ways....
I host my proxies on my own but do it quickly and always post pics an comments actually I’ve even spent money on pics of cars and sent them back to the owners I suppose that’s just me...
Scottish but not a tight ass.....
Rossko aka GAS41T
MOV41T

Postby k0z0oo1 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:07 pm

Postage cost is not an issue here, it is just me being me and wanting to give all the cars a mid season checkup... and it coming at a bad time for me personally. I see no reason to remove Rossko from the schedule at this time
k0z0oo1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby GTOking » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:08 pm

Nothing personal Rossko. Certainly respect your commitment to proxy racing. My comment was a reference to future seasons, not 2019. We all make a large commitment to this proxy series. Personally, I place a value of over $100 each on my COT cars and just under $100 each on the COY. Oversea shipping is not without risk and I'd hate to see my investment disappear or be damaged along with the other cars. So don't take the comments too seriously and by all means enjoy the cars when they get to you.
GTOking
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ALS » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:03 pm

Ok rite on Scott sorry I miss understood. Everybody calm down all for fun .
ALS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to DaVols Forums Cup Proxy Series