[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - DFCP Race 4 The Manure Pile

DFCP Race 4 The Manure Pile

The legendary proxy race.

Corrected Results

Postby RichD » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:24 am

Mcmannix only had time to get the fastest lap time for each class. With the saved results the best lap time is not displayed, for each car you get the best lap time for each heat and you need to compare the four results for each car to determine the fastest time. The results are grouped by heat, in the case of the COY cars there were 20 heats. The results for a particular car might not be in consecutive heats. A car might rotate out after a few heats and rotate back in for the last heats, that makes getting all of the best lap times for each car more difficult. I know you can switch between two different screens right after a race is finished, but I don't think that is an option with the saved results.
We had fun with the cars, there was some close racing. Unexpected things can happen during an actual race, getting past sliding cars could be difficult. You do not want to lose time following a slider around the track, so you must risk getting bumped off once in a while.
RichD
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: DFCP Race 4 The Manure Pile

Postby arroldn » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:50 am

Mike,
Congratulations on your COY Win as new player in this proxy. You are truly showing how it is to be done. Can't wait to see your car on my little bull ring later in the season.

Then too so is manchvegasracer and thunderbolt. Glad to have you as part of the fun.

Only thing I can think is I geared my cars wrong for the 18K Hawk. Then two they are about 6 grams heavier than the minimum.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby GTOking » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:55 pm

Thanks to mcmannix for hosting and all the drivers that raced my cars to their best performances of the early season, especially in COY and COT #22. Nice to see what I thought were decent cars run to that level. Congrats to the winners and podium finishers.
GTOking
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby manchvegasracer » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:08 pm

Darn, I was so close. Thanks to the drivers. Crazy how different the cars have been at the different tracks so far.
manchvegasracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby k0z0oo1 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:11 pm

RichD, great job to you and the crew for another season of hosting! I am glad you are able to continue doing so and enjoying the series.

Congratulations to the top 3 of each class making it into the Slot Car Corner Podium! It is a feat to do so in your first season for sure.

Cars are going to Josh (manchvegasracer) next for an oval and roval race. The roval will make for a wild card for the moment.

I will work on the points and get them updated soon.
k0z0oo1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby GAS41T » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:31 pm

Any news on the next round.....
GAS41T
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby REL13 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:49 am

I sent the cars to the next host on 6/24/2019. He got them on the 27th. REL13
REL13
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby manchvegasracer » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:22 pm

Hi all. I have the cars and will be running the next two rounds on my oval and roval. 4th of July week has been busy. I should have the race schedule squared away this week and will update with a new thread. Happy 4th.

- Josh
manchvegasracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby k0z0oo1 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:49 am

Thank you for the update Josh. You have the cars for the month of July... so take your time!
k0z0oo1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby GAS41T » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:23 pm

Thanks for the update.....
Enjoy yourself....
GAS41T
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pepsi62 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:40 pm

hoping my cars have been waiting for a roval circuit!!!
Pepsi62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ALS » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:51 am

Thankyou hope the 81 does better
ALS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby manchvegasracer » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:33 pm

manchvegasracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous