[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 2019 CanAm Proxy Round 4 - PMCC, SoCal

2019 CanAm Proxy Round 4 - PMCC, SoCal

Re: 2019 CanAm Proxy Round 4 - PMCC, SoCal

Postby Audi1 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:06 pm

Thanks for posting the results, Dennis - great descriptions and details.

Congrats to Dave (DRW21), Tony (the other Tony - brumosRSR) and Mike (smokeio)! :text-bravo:

Rob, Zack and Arrold - nice results, guys!!

They're coming back East to a track close to smokeio for Round #5...…………. then it's off to the final 5 Rounds in Canada!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:43 pm

Wow!!! What a race!!!! Congratulations to the rookies placing in the top 10 Wannbgts, and CourtneyS. Also congrats to Arnoldn whose car continues to improve each round. And finally, DRW21 congratulations on your win and Sir Smokieo on your podium. Dave has won 50% of the races with Smokieo's home track up next, will he climbed to 60% or will an new winner surface? Dennis thanks again for hosting the round and having a team of talented guys come out and run the cars. Good luck to all the builders at Smokieo's.
Last edited by Brumos RSR on Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cgyracer » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:59 pm

What a great round hosted! Great pictures and comments....thank you Dennis and to your crew for this well run event.

Congratulations to DRW21, brumosRSR and smokeio for the podium. Kudos to all the rest of the cars sounds like a lot of great cars! :clap:

Rob
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby DRW21 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:55 pm

Thanks Guys, I thought I was gonna get smoked, maybe in the next race.
I'm sure the drivers had a good time and I'm guessing Dennis had the best view of it all just watching.
Cheers Guys, all the best for Race 5.
DRW21
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:36 am

Dennis,
Thank you to you and your group for running this segment of the CanAm Proxy. Congratulations to our podium finishers. Wow just missed a top 5 finish. 6 is good. Just surprised to be in this group. Um wonder how it would have done with zero grips or polish on the front tires. My mistake there. 6th place I'll take it all day.

Brumos thanks for the honorable mention. 8-)
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Doubl-B » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:54 am

Thanks Dennis and crew for hosting the round! Great coverage! Congrats to all!
Looking forward to another speedy round...
BB
Doubl-B
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Courtney s » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:55 am

Congrats to the TOP of this group again this is my first proxy and i'm just happy to have a top 10 finish.

As for my car / spirit of the rules, i knew i would be hard pressed to get some inserts so i just made them out of paper not my best moment. Then i sent the car off and the next day sat down at my bench and found the roll bar i made and forgot to attach. I did not want to test with it on and just forgot. And i forgot to put my name on the bottom. So i guess I'm a 3 strike offender.

Dennis great job with the race / event you and all the track owners go above and beyond, so thank you.
And please send feed back on the #8 no name car. At you convenience of course.
Courtney s

Postby F1Fan » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:23 pm

Thanks Dennis and team, great job in getting this round done so promptly. Great to see the reporting and pictures, congratulations to those that are pleased with their result, better luck to the rest of us next time!

At least car #7 was the fastest of the slow group, makes me feel like I was the thinnest of the fat team or the smartest of the dumb group........ :o :D not sure what that means, but I will take it.

Race on!

Chris
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby wanabgts » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:45 pm

wanabgts
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby torquemutant » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:57 pm

Once again Dennis put on a very fine race. Thanks to everyone who drove the proxy cars on this round of the CanAm proxy. :text-bravo:
torquemutant
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Smokeio » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:16 am

Congrats Dave and Tony on a great performance. I’d thank Dennis but he covered my car with FallOfTheTrack before the race. Thanks to all his pals for putting on a great show. Looking forward to seeing and racing these cars for everyone.
Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Smokeio » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:41 am

Cars are here. I'm waiting to schedule with the club. Due to the Labor Day holiday and vacations, this may be in a few weeks.
Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby DRW21 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:20 pm

COOL!!
DRW21
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to 2019 Can-Am Proxy