[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - My view of the Daytona 500

My view of the Daytona 500

HO Scale Slot Car Forum
From T-Jets to Magnet Missles!

My view of the Daytona 500

Postby ChallengerGuy » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:10 pm

Post up your views if you got em...here are mine from the start of the race. Number 43 is on the pole...

Boogity boogity boogity! Let's go racing boys!
ChallengerGuy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: My view of the Daytona 500

Postby vins123 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:24 pm

Hi
very very nice of view or Daytona 500
Sylvain
vins123
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ourwayband » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:04 pm

ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ChallengerGuy » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:10 pm

Chevies take the lead. Those finicky Superbirds are in the pits...just too fast for such a long race.

ChallengerGuy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ChallengerGuy » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:11 pm

The caution comes out due to debris on the track. Here's a view of our leaders.
ChallengerGuy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ChallengerGuy » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:14 pm

As we come back to resume green flag racing, we see four wide coming out of the turn!
ChallengerGuy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BRP32 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:33 pm

Definitely Petty on the pole!

The starting grid......

Green! Green! Green! Go! Go! Go! Boogity! Boogity! Boogity! Here we go boys!!!!

More jockying for position!

And the Winner is coming across the line!!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!!!

Wayne (Bolton's Speed Shop) :D :D :D :D
BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ChallengerGuy » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:55 pm

As has been reported elsewhere, #43 (Joey Logano) took the win...

ChallengerGuy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ChallengerGuy » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:57 pm

Showing good form, the Superbirds made it out of the pits to maintain their domination on the lead lap...Image
ChallengerGuy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BRP32 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:48 pm

An awesome collection of cars you have there Challengerguy!!!!

I think I like your Daytona coverage better than the race today!

If we could only go back to those vintage stock car days again.......

What a treat that would be!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D
BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BRP32 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:50 pm

The funny thing is, in your last picture along with my last picture posted the yellow/orange #43 car seems to have been leading or won the race!!!

Great minds think a like I guess? :lol: :lol: :lol:
BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ChallengerGuy » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:09 pm

Wayne, I copied your finishing order but I do not have two or three of your cars - the magnum, the 17 JL, 43 charger, and the blue 11. But otherwise I mimicked your finishing placement car for car...LOL.
ChallengerGuy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BRP32 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:13 pm

Yep!

Great minds think a like!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby eeprof » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:38 pm

You both have a nice collection of classic stock cars!!!!
Greg
eeprof
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dge467 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:44 pm

Yes, nice collections of vintage stockers!
dge467
The King of Foil

Next

Return to HRW HO Scale