[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Threw a track together.

Threw a track together.

HO Scale Slot Car Forum
From T-Jets to Magnet Missles!

Threw a track together.

Postby dge467 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:46 pm

dge467
The King of Foil

Re: Threw a track together.

Postby BRP32 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:49 pm

Hi Jeff!

Looks like a fun challenging track!

I like the last picture with the truck and Camaro.

That Camaro is sweet!

:D :D :D
BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dge467 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:55 pm

Thanks Wayne! I am still playing around with track designs. It is fun changing it up after a while. The Camaro I just picked up. The rear wheel openings are uncut! :banana-dance:
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby btaylor » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:56 pm

That certainly looks like a fun layout!

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby BRP32 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:00 pm

Very nice Camaro Jeff if the wheel wells are uncut. I always liked that paint scheme!

Much like you I am about to throw another 2 lane road course together also.

I did a swap for some original AFX S curves that I want to incorporate into it. I like the banking and swoopiness of them.

I have a couple tomy chicanes also.

Should be very challenging.

Pics to follow once I move it along.

BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ourwayband » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:15 pm

Looks like fun Jeff!!

Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dge467 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:26 pm

Thanks Bob and Rusty. Wayne, I was going to pick up some adapter track for the earlier AFX track. I have some of the specialty track in that style.
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby vins123 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:18 pm

Hi
nice layout and cars, i read somewhere you were thinking of a train too...
Sylvain
vins123
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:02 am

Nice sized table. AND, I had that exact Camaro...with the wheelwells cut I'm afraid. I got it from a neighbor that way.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby dge467 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:20 pm

The table is 16 feet by 4 1/2 feet. I will do the HO track on it for a while, then eventually do a door track. I may set up my train on it also.
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby GFG 3 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:43 am

Nice track Jeff, what is the make, if you need more, I may be able to help you. I set up my trains for my grandson and saw a gaping hole in the middle, that I filled with some of my Tyco track. I forgot how much fun they are, and am now setting up another layout on the infield of my routed 1/32 track with Arrora/AFX. If you come up again you can bring both scales.

George
GFG 3

Postby Ralphthe3rd » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:24 am

Glad to see you have an HO Track/layout back up again :handgestures-thumbup:
Ralphthe3rd
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dge467 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:13 pm

Hi George! Miss seeing you at the track. We got to get the gang together sometime and visit you. It is nice to have a HO track set up Ralph, I missed running the old cars around. What are you guys thoughts on the old Tjet track? I know the slots are shallower. Are the track joints smoother? I haven't run on that style track in ages. I have like 3 boxes of the stuff!
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby BRP32 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:42 pm

That is a whole lotta area to fill up in Ho!!!!!

A lotta scenerying to do also.....

Looks like fun!!!!!

BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW HO Scale