[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Short video of my current set up

Short video of my current set up

HO Scale Slot Car Forum
From T-Jets to Magnet Missles!

Short video of my current set up

Postby dge467 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:23 pm

dge467
The King of Foil

Re: Short video of my current set up

Postby vins123 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Hi
short video and a long long strait, nice layout you got up here
thanks for sharing
Sylvain
vins123
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:59 pm

Pretty nice sir.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby eeprof » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:00 am

Nice job!

I like your track!!!!

Greg
eeprof
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ourwayband » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:36 pm

Great video and very nice track Jeff!! You have the size big enough to make one feel like your on a real Race circuit..Very cool.

Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dge467 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:40 pm

Thanks for sitting through my rough video guys!
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby BIG E » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:39 pm

Speed Corners, the man's got Speed Corners... and he's USING them on his layout! I love it! Speed Corners are cool!
Try an old trick I used back in the day when Speed Corners were new. Use good quality clear cellophane tape (because it's nice and thin) to extend the end of the Speed Corner back into the track smoothly. It works pretty well, and you won't have the cars sliding off the end of the Speed corner sections any more. We did this on our two lane, nine inch radius cornered "Indy 500" layout, and the tape lasted for weeks with no problems at all. Great two lane road course... can I come over to race? :>)
Enjoy -- Ernie
BIG E
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dge467 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:26 pm

Thanks for the tip on the speed corners Ernie! You can race any time!
dge467
The King of Foil

Return to HRW HO Scale