[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Palmer Divide Raceway (PDR) v3.0 Updated 02/18/2015

Palmer Divide Raceway (PDR) v3.0 Updated 02/18/2015

Got Wood?
Your ROUTED TRACK Home!
Share Your Designs, Building Techniques & Finished Layouts!

Re: Palmer Divide Raceway (PDR) v3.0 Updated 10/16/14

Postby TuscoTodd » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:20 am

Great update photos - thanks for sharing! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby JESIV » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:29 pm

Looking good DR.. I really like the light setup under the bridge. As usual, now my little people want lights...I have to take their internet away from them :lol:

At least now I can, unofficially, say I have presence in the new man cave, as I shot that Camaro Photo back in 2006 at Mid-Ohio!
JESIV
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dge467 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:03 pm

Looking good! Where did you find the LED strip?
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby dreinecke » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:07 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby dge467 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:15 pm

Thank you Dave!
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby Cheater » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:57 pm

You have a great track and room Dave.
I like the pictures you have up also.Did you receive the Camaro print and frame it your self.Can these be purchased?

Thanks,
Kevin "Cheater" O'Connor
Cheater
I've got Major Medical

Postby HRWJim » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:05 pm

David the track is coming along great. The picture looks great! I think hat's the exact same frame mine is in.
Kevin I sent you a pm but check with James for more info on the Camaro picture. Jim
HRWJim
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:33 am

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby JESIV » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm

I do like the way those frames look. I presume they are a matching pair for the two pics? I'll have to dig through my photos to see if I have any other T/A cars, I feel like I should donate a Ford or Mopar car to balance out that bow-tie (that is assuming you have need for another).

Also, thanks for posting the link for those lights, I've been trying to come up with some ideas on making light units and these may be a good place to start.
JESIV
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:26 pm

James - Wally World has a whole bunch of different sizes - the only issue is that I measured the photo, got the frame and realized I needed about another inch of visible space - it just cuts the ends of the car off by 1/2" on each end.

A MOPAR? Yeah...I wouldn't say no to anything you'd like to donate for the cause...unless the little people riot over it.

Glad to help with the lights - they were silly easy!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby slothead » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:07 am

Dave

Very nice setup with the LED lights. Checked out the link you provided and it seems like a real bargain. Are you using the standard 2A power supply that comes with it, or did you need to get one of the others (4A or 5A) that are available?

Thanks

Slothead
slothead
The Doctor is IN!

Postby dreinecke » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Joe, I used the standard supply that came with the kit. Works just fine. I'm going to wire a terminal block so I can light some structures around the layout with it.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby woodman » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:55 am

Man-Oh-Man, what an awesome road course.....
woodman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:33 pm

Thank you Sir! It is still a work in progress, but I'm liking it!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby btaylor » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:13 pm

btaylor
Uncle Bob

PreviousNext

Return to The Lumber Yard