[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - New track build in Texas

New track build in Texas

Got Wood?
Your ROUTED TRACK Home!
Share Your Designs, Building Techniques & Finished Layouts!

New track build in Texas

Postby Jabbatee » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:11 pm

Greetings all,

First off, I will say how inspired I have become after lurking on this sight for some time. I look forward to sharing this build with you and am looking forward to your feedback and suggestions. Here are a few pix of the basic footprint. I know I still need to beef up the supporting frame work but I just couldn't resist laying out the MDF to start the process...very excited to get started!

Jabbatee

Re: New track build in Texas

Postby Gameover » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:13 pm

welcome to HRW! look forward to tracking your build!
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:20 pm

Outstanding. Welcome and look forward to the progress reports.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby indybob007 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:56 am

Great a new Track to follow. Look Forward to new pics.
indybob007
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby masmojo » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:36 am

Where you at?

If you are close to me I would offer to come help, but honestly for the next six months I am tied up with my own track build and other crap!

Now! after that, maybe I could come over an run wit ya!
masmojo
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Jabbatee » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:52 pm

Thanks for the encouragement everyone.

Masmojo...if you are ever in Houston, you have an open invitation!
Jabbatee

Postby masmojo » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:02 pm

Why is everybody in Houston!???
masmojo
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Jabbatee » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:29 pm

Jabbatee

Insider Trading tip...

Postby Jabbatee » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:17 pm

The routing has begun...now is the time to buy shares of Durham's Rock Hard Water Putty!!Image

Hooked up the router to the shop vac so the dust wasn't so bad...

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah3 ... molswf.jpg

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah3 ... mltkms.jpg

Jabbatee

Re: Routing progress...

Postby Jabbatee » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:53 pm

Finished some initial routing...slowly but (no so) surely! Fixing some routing boo-boos...

Jabbatee

Re: Starting to work on elevations...

Postby Jabbatee » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:25 pm

Jabbatee

Postby 2FER SLOTS » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:44 pm

Keep up the good work we're still watching. :D
Your track has some amazing scenery potential..got a plan yet ?
2FER SLOTS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:04 am

:text-goodpost:
That looks like it is going to be a lot of fun!
I know I really appreciate seeing the different build methods for the routed tracks - hopefully some time in the near future I will be able to combine all this great info to make my own! :D
Look forward to the next updates!
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby bobbyraz49 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:08 am

Great pics !
I appreciate the progress pics.
bobbyraz49
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Jabbatee » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:30 am

Jabbatee