[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - AMT THATS THE MODELS FOR ME

AMT THATS THE MODELS FOR ME

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

AMT THATS THE MODELS FOR ME

Postby OL Mike » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:05 am

Image This is a eazy model to work with for us 143 thay made 6 to collect and yes they are 143 :flags-waveusa: :flags-waveusa: Image
OL Mike
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: AMT THATS THE MODELS FOR ME

Postby slotguy » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:40 pm

Mike.. I have the 69 chevelle kit in a factory sealed box and I just sold the other chevelle I had to my buddy he is making a stocker out of it
Tony
slotguy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:10 pm

That is pretty slick! Never knew those were made!
Thanks for sharing the pics. :)
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby OL Mike » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:41 pm

Thanks guys I got cars today and they look grate ill post and show when I get them up and runing on my track :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyouyellow:
OL Mike
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MichiganCur » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:26 pm

I'm a mopar guy, but I bet that Mustang will look great running down the track
MichiganCur
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby masmojo » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:23 am

Mike there's way more then 6 See the list I compiled above in the pinned thread of static models!

But here's the list of just AMT's ;)

AMT/ Matchbox
67? Corvette
69' Corvette
36 Ford Coupe
69 Chevelle
48 Ford Coupe
69 Mustang Fastback
57 Chevy Belaire
1969 Ford Torino
69' AMC AMX
Jaguar XKE/ E-type
67' Plymouth Baracuda
69' Camaro SS 396
68' Pontiac Firebird
67" Mustang Fastback
Pontiac GTO
Mercury Cougar (69?)
AMT ´69 Mustang 2+2
GT40
masmojo
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mgs75thmeu » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Here are a few. All of these have custom Shapeways 3D printed chassis with dSlot running gear and steel rear wheel bearings.
1969 Torino

1969 Camaro

1969 Camaro

1969 AMX

1957 Chevy(chopped top)

1957 Chevy

1969 Chevelle

The Chassis

The Chassis with X-motor
mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:45 am

that are some really nice cars, Bill!
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mgs75thmeu » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:32 am

Thanks Peter. I used to put a lot of time, dedication and heart into all of my builds. Kind of miss it. Got everything here including resins and parts but still sometimes get upset when I open threads.

EDIT: Used to spend a good amount of money too but nowhere near as much as this new LEGO hobby costs! LOL $150 for quite a few of mine. I paid $350 for the last big one! I've got about 400 new 1/43 slot cars for sale at good prices if anybody is interested. Mostly older GO!!! LOL
mgs75thmeu
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ourwayband » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:08 am

Great looking builds Bill!!

Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dodgefarmer » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:49 am

Nice to see you posting again Bill, and I've always enjoyed seeing your builds.

Randy
Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby masmojo » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:13 am

Yes, Those are awesome Bill!

So many people decry the lack of car choices in 1/43, but with just the AMT kits that's 18 (at least) differenct cars, Add the Hellers, Bandai's and a few others and it's a long list of very popular cars! True, a little elbow grease might be involved, but with the printed chassis and ranch stuff among others, the world is our oyster!
masmojo
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MikeySlotCars » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:24 pm

MikeySlotCars
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/43rd Scale