[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - How Many Track Brands Since...

How Many Track Brands Since...

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

How Many Track Brands Since...

Postby pgtr » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:23 pm

How many different (1/32) brands of track have you invested in or 'gone thru' since returning to the hobby or discovering the hobby as an adult?

:?:
pgtr

Re: How Many Track Brands Since...

Postby frank9129 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:48 pm

Let me see ....
I can't count that high.
the first I can remember is Classic. I still have the car. It is the Classic Industries "Astro V".
It was a fast car then and with new tires still is.
frank9129
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Nor Cal Mike » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:45 pm

Since I came back to the hobby in 2006, it went in this order:
Carrera, offed that for wood. Then I got some Artin but kept the wood. Then SCX which I recently gave away, and currently have Scalextric Sport digital and still have my wood track.
Nor Cal Mike
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby nhdungeonracer » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:36 pm

Started off with used Scalextric Classic, eventually expanding it to about 50' of 4 lanes. Had a lot of fun with it.....then I routed my 1st wood track, and haven't looked back...
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby dreinecke » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:44 pm

Scalextric Sport and then routed.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby scatman » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:00 am

Scalex Classic, Carrera, and now wood, but I still own my Carrera track. Might setup a digital track one day when I make room to have both.
scatman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Modlerbob » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:53 am

Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby DManley » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:10 am

Strombecker, then Artin and routed. I have raced a bit on Ninco, Scalextric and Carrera, but never owned any of them. I still have Artin.
DManley

Postby ming charlie » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:18 am

I have raced on Scaley and wood. I returned to 1/32 racing on Carrera. Still racing on the Carrera.
Charlie
ming charlie

Postby Flytoo » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:42 am

Ninco but I also bought an Artin set, thinking I might make the switch. Never happened lol!
Flytoo
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mikeinclover » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:45 am

Started with wood and that was it for me personally. The store we have a wood track. Had a Scalextric classic with some sport mixed in. Replaced that with a wood track. We now have a wood track and a Carrera track. Kids mainly use the Carrera.
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ccobra » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:46 pm

I am really embarrassed to say I started out with an Eldon track, put that away for the most part while raising a family, then pulled the same set back out to start again. The second time around I modified a computer power supply and added Parma controllers. Then with the Grand kids I needed another lane so I made a three lane track with MDF and added PM controllers. I did buy a SCX track for the Grand kids if that counts so they could enjoy one bat home.
ccobra
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale