[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Pioneer Endurance Proxy Rnd 5 Kelowna-Tronson Model Speedway

Pioneer Endurance Proxy Rnd 5 Kelowna-Tronson Model Speedway

Re: Pioneer Endurance Proxy Rnd 5 Kelowna-Tronson Model Spee

Postby Brumos RSR » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:54 am

Thanks for running the round gentlemen and congratulations to those who made the podium. Feedback would be very much appreciated for improving the car for next years race. So please feel free to share especially on the silver #33.
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby eightwheels » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:59 am

I want to thank the Keiowna crew for putting on a very good and in some cases a close round, and also driving the #7 and #8 better than I have ever done. :text-bravo: Now that it at the have way point it would be nice to see how the points are looking and what type of tracks are left. Thanks again for all the track owners who have opened up there tracks for this Proxy. :auto-layrubber:
eightwheels
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Beast Lee » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:04 am

Congrats to all the podium finishers and to all involved...

Great to see that Tin_Indians has finally gotten into a rhythm... :scared-eek: :laughing-rolling: :scared-eek:
Beast Lee
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:49 pm

Dariusz,
Looks like you sweep the Blue lane and my Charger didn't like the Red lane for some reason. My little Mustang just couldn't find it's way looks like. On to the next track.

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ken weir » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:45 pm

Great job hosting your FIRST proxy race Henning. Too bad someone was so late getting to the track. He looked funny with his race suit only partially on. Of course that did not affect his driving. The stock class cars did very well for having rubber tires. A few cars (including Tom C) did show signs of the rubber breaking down. Gouges in the surface of the rubber. Other than that no issues during the race.
ken weir

Postby Cgyracer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:50 pm

Hey Brumos, your silver #33 runs fantastic and smooth. You just don't seem to have the traction that Radarek has with his Camaro is the only difference, what tires you go with? Radarek's Camaro actually deslots like a magnet car would that's how much grip he has.....there is no slide with that car at all. The fastest cars in a straight line to me are the Santa car and Arroldn's Charger. The Santa car came off in a straight line nose first sometimes with any transition change. Might be either too light in the front or the guide is not fully planted. Midage Kid's modified car was a little loose yesterday compared with the previous round he won by .25 laps over Radarek. Most of the stock cars have me believing in building a pioneer for our regular races here, they were all very smooth and great handling.

Rob
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:16 pm

Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Slot GT » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:49 pm

Thanks to the Kelowna Krew for running this round of the Proxy. I'm super stoked to have finished ahead of the Beast in this one. I'll enjoy this one while I can. Small victories :)
Slot GT
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:01 pm

So Rob,
Does the Charger need more front end weight? Is it rolling over in the curves? Thanks for the comments. Um it weighs in at 112 grams. Must be off balanced. I thought it might have been to heavy.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:20 pm

I have PG tires and my car must really like that surface. But it’s a lottery .. few rounds ago I was last...
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:24 pm

Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:27 pm

Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cgyracer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:47 pm

Hi Arrold, your long Charger is not suited for this swingy track I feel. The S's were a challenge on either side of the bridge but the straights and cornering after the straights it was really nice to run. I would really love to try it out on my track I have a feeling it would fly. I'm surprised it weighs that much..... that car is zippy one of my favorites.

Maybe I can help and move some weight from Arrold's car to Radarek's since his is such a lightweight? :shhh:

Rob
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:00 pm

Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:04 pm

Thanks for the offer Rob. I'll just fight it out until the end. How many more rounds in this fight? :think:
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to Pioneer Endurance Car Proxy 2018