SCCA Proxy - Build Thread

Re: SCCA Proxy - Build Thread

Postby chappy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:57 pm

Looks nice foot.
I sent mine express post to ensure it crossed the border before any strike hits.
Cost about $18 Can, but is trackable and i know it crossed the border and is supposed to be there Wednesday.

Good Luck
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Aloha » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:02 pm

SCCA Participants,
Ok I am officially embarrassed by the incredible builds and the true artisans that have put those scratch built chassis together. I predict that one MRRC Chapparal #0 will be officially that "0" as in dead last. The car is "topsy" to say the least. I went with Slot.it F30 tires so the car would slide a little and not do belly rolls. Oh by the way do we get extra points for gymnastics?
Allan, you have a great looking field coming your way and am sure you will all have a blast. I look at it this way...i am participating and i got a great set of decals...for that i am grateful! Oh yeah Allan if you see any bite marks on the car one of my Labradors thought it would be a good fetch toy, the other was my North America Group 5 entry...oh that dog...at least it has good taste. :roll:
Have fun everyone
Aloha
Dale
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby glasshorsevh » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:26 pm

Allan,

Yes, there is an Elva built for the SCCA proxy... and maybe if I can get it straightened out before the end of the series, it will see action (it’s been a tough late 8 months)... It should be “operational” by the end of the week... maybe.. Would you like me to send it to you to catch the tail end races, or hold it until another season?

Val
glasshorsevh
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:23 pm

Hi Val, You registered and paid for this year’s series. So, let me know when it’s ready to ship and I’ll send you the shipping address.

Glad that the Elva will make the final few races!

Looks good on the set-up block!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby glasshorsevh » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:14 pm

Allan,

Send along the mailing address to the next SCCA proxy race.... this thing is done on both sides.

Val
glasshorsevh
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to 2018 SCCA Proxy