[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Slot Car Corner '73 IROC Proxy - Builds & Usual Chatter

Slot Car Corner '73 IROC Proxy - Builds & Usual Chatter

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: Slot Car Corner '73 IROC Proxy - Builds & Usual Chatter

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:54 am

I was worried that my eye would delay me so I hit it as soon as it got here. I've missed out on some proxies because I was too slow building the car for it- maybe I should learn something from this one!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby SRQSloter » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:22 pm

Car is lookin fine there Rob. :text-bravo:

bibbster and Shotgun late. And you two were the instigators of this thing. :lol:
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby studioRS » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:05 am

Dave, you will no doubt pass me right up on my progress. Seems like early morning and late (way late) evening weekend time is all I'm good for soon as summer hit. Darn grass grows too fast out here and I need two hours to mow…

Now the big Q. Is 20 JUN too soon? only 14 days until all RSR have to be in SoCal for race kick off. My suggestion is to kick off the IROC RSR event when I show up in SoCal hand delivering (might send it via FedEx, just don't want it confiscated by TSA...) my RSR to Dave around 30 JUL or so.

Cheers, Thompson
studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SRQSloter » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:30 pm

SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby turbokev » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:45 pm

I've been picking at mine here and there amongst other projects..

Body painted, chassis together with wheelbase set and axles/gears set to correct positions..

Decals and paint details next.. I can make the Jun 20th date, but I wouldn't mind a little extra time if it did get puched back a little..

turbokev
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Wicked Mini » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:25 pm

I tried to remedy the warp in my body but was unsuccessful. The skills needed to complete this project are beyond my scope and therefore I will have to withdrawl from the event. Please remove my name from the roster.
Wicked Mini
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:12 am

Thompson -
I know that I wouldn't mind the extra time! With all the graduation parties, company coming to visit, etc mine is still in the spot putty stage and I haven't even had a chance to start working on the front end yet. So yeah - if you are looking for votes - I would GREATLY appreciate the extension!
:D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby studioRS » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:16 am

studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby studioRS » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:17 am

studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby studioRS » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:19 am

studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:08 am

Speedster- If we act quickly, there's still time for you to send the body to me, and I will prepare it so all you have to do is prime and paint. While I'm doing that, you get the chassis together. We can do this, but we have get right on it. What do you say?
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Wicked Mini » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:37 pm

I appreciate the offer(s) but I think it kind of defeats the idea of 'proxy'. I'm just going to cut my loses and use the parts on other projects. Thanks.
Wicked Mini
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:00 pm

If you reconsider, like if you want to make sure a full field will run, tell me quick. With one eye, I'm not as fast as I used to be, and I need all the time I can get.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Fumey » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:53 pm

Waytoomuch ! You were the first one to post pics of the finished product ! I have two eyes and I'm still working on it ! :lol:
Fumey
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fumey » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:55 pm

But I can be ready by the 20th - :pray:
Fumey
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!