[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Slot Car Corner '73 IROC Proxy - Builds & Usual Chatter

Slot Car Corner '73 IROC Proxy - Builds & Usual Chatter

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: Slot Car Corner '73 IROC Proxy - Builds & Usual Chatter

Postby studioRS » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:54 pm

Yeah that Grand Prix white looks nice Rusty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:45 pm

WOW... Tiny white decals on the light blue background are a little harder to cut out than what one would think! But I think this baby is going to look sweet with the white decals over that blue!
The decals are all cut and ready to go on Thursday night. :D
Why the day delay you ask? Because tomorrow night is MAVERICK Proxy race night! (APalmer race)
:banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance:
Hopefully the storms on the radar for tomorrow don't put a damper in that plan (tonight's storms dumped over 2" of rain in three hours taking the 12 hour total over 3" and the power dropped out intermittently a half dozen times) - so fingers crossed!
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby SRQSloter » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:59 pm

White Lightning is finally mounted. :banana-dance: Few things to button up inside and it's time to turn and burn. :D

SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:19 pm

Nice!!!!
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby JESIV » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:33 pm

JESIV
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SRQSloter » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:00 pm

A little on the heavy side but not bad.(no lead) Hoping the balance is pretty close.

SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SRQSloter » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:15 pm

This is a first. Pretty much dead on 60/40 with no weight added.

Hey Dave, I have two extra scales just like these 200g. I will donate them and send with the car.
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby JESIV » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:08 am

I agree…Bibbster that looks amazing! I like all of the 'little' details you added.
JESIV
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:39 am

I can't believe I forgot the wipers... They must be on the table in the shop somewhere. Great job getting the shade of pink correct. Did the girls think you were making a car for them?

I think that car may have to be in the front row in the "beauty shots" of the field.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Fumey » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:09 am

My car is shipped , sans wipers (hope it doesn't rain ) , mirrors (don't need to see who I pass) and exhaust (hope I don't get fined from some environmental agency). :mrgreen: Seriously , I'm really looking forward to seeing all these cars together - wish I had a track so I could host a race :dance:
Fumey
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:00 am

There was a lot to remember to do on this one. We'll have to point Jeremy's car forward and mine backwards to cover!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby SRQSloter » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:22 pm

Here's another piece of shizit. Mine will be coming with a different guide. Don't know what it will be yet will have to see what I got.

SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SRQSloter » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:23 pm

I'm not a betting man(not most the time) but I will now. This is the second one I have had break. Mine will have a SlotingPlus in it. Had a Slot.it wood but don't like the way it fits with that taper at the top. Neither one are long enough either. I did cut the junk PM post to use for bushing inside the guide holder to take up some space and a longer screw.
SRQSloter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:41 pm

I really don't understand this. I have broken one guide in my life. What in the world is happening to these guides that never happens to mine?
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby studioRS » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:20 am

JB, excellent Fraise! Haaa, that's funny, yeah sorry I'm such a scale nutter. Mine will be off tomorrow in the post and fur sur know its mine - my fingerprints are all over the clear!
studioRS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!