[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - V.N.F.R. Vintage NASCAR Fun Run

V.N.F.R. Vintage NASCAR Fun Run

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: V.N.F.R. Vintage NASCAR Fun Run

Postby TuscoTodd » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:26 am

Great to see the field shaping up! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby btaylor » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:26 am

Glad she made it out there! Looks like my guide needs trimmed a bit!
Feel free to make any adjustments that would allow me to out run you! (yea that's gonna happen) :lol:
Beat hell out of her Dave, it was born to run!

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:45 am

Another top notch ride. Looks great. The last place Torino should be there in a couple days...bringing up the rear as it is destined to do :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Gameover » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:06 pm

You are funny Harry lol. And if in fact it does it will look great doing it. My boat is the one destined to be in the back lol
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby btaylor » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:19 pm

Dave, It should have some tri pod, but the picture made it look like it was way off? I have very deep slots in my oval, and that is an old parma commercial track guide. so it may be a little tall in the blade. I leave the decision up to you, but If it needs trimmed, Give it a slice please!

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby Foamy » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:07 pm

If somebody could PM me the address and the entry fee amount, that would be swell.
I should have my heap ready for Monday mail.
A sidewinder? Holy Moley...I wasn't willing to hack out my wheel wells out to do that.
Foamy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Foamy » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:42 pm

Thanx.
Foamy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:03 pm

Lord, yes, Dave. You don't need permission. Have at it. I'm sure its nothing hot glue won't fix. I don't build them all that sophisticated!
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby arroldn » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:10 pm

Car was painted, decaled, clear-coated, and sealed. Now to finish the HRS chassis. My first time using this chassis. I hope I can get it right on. I cut the guide flag attachment so that the guide sits just in front of the axle. The way it came the guide would have been hitting the bumper. Now a little JB Weld on the chassis to strengthen that area. Not sure if I'll use the side mounting system or add body post. What do you guys think??? I'll have to go the hobby store tomorrow and get some post if that's what I'm going to do.
Last edited by arroldn on Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby btaylor » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:36 pm

Last edited by btaylor on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:11 pm

See that sill on the left edge of the chassis? It should be a dead-on fit.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Gameover » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:22 pm

My fury looks out of place lol it's so big
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby arroldn » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:18 am

Dave,
It's a 67 Belvedere GTX not a Fury. Just about finished. I tried the side mounting system that came with the HRS chassis but its to low. The car would have been a low rider if you could get the rear wheels to turn. So off to the hobby shop to get some tubing.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Gameover » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:31 am

I dont have a fury any longer i gave it away lol
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby TsgtRet » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:02 am

TsgtRet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext