[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Official V.N.F.R. build thread. Competitors arriving!

Official V.N.F.R. build thread. Competitors arriving!

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Re: Official V.N.F.R. build thread

Postby Burrell » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:40 pm

Burrell
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Gameover » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:50 pm

The body is finally done now I need to finish the interior and mount the body.

The view you guys should get use to :)

Side view.

Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby Gameover » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:55 pm

Lol I wouldn't be so sure of that...................................... 8-)
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:58 pm

Now that is a sled...kudos to you!
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Gameover » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:00 pm

The hand painting is sloppy the roundel doesn't really fit but I love the paint!
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby Gameover » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby Gameover » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Ps after all it is your body to begin with......
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby TuscoTodd » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:37 pm

That looks down right "Full of Fury"!
Kudos sir! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Gameover » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:38 pm

Thanks all but you are being to nice lol..... Maybe it's a ten footer and you all live so far away you think it looks so good lol...
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby cagee13 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:03 pm

Got the paint done on mine. I'll be down to wire on getting it done but I should be able to have it doneImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cagee13
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Gameover » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:05 pm

Looks great so far! Mines finished hoping to get it in the mail tomorrow!
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Postby cagee13 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:22 pm

I'm currently waiting on the chassis. I'm gonna try to use a hobby slot chassis from BRS Hobbies on this build since it has the correct motor pod with it. Hoping to have it by the end of the week.
cagee13
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:26 pm

Hey, check that out....nice one Chris!
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Gameover » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:23 am

ok my car is in the mail to its new home/ first stop of this run..... as some you you might have figured out via my pictures, this car will belong to dave after this fun run is over! he supplied me with just about everything i needed to build this car all the way down to the liquid flux and a piece of solder, and refused to accept any money!!!! he was a real jerk about it too lol!! so while building it i came up with an idea of how to pay him back and that was to give him this car after the run is over! after he receives it i will post the final pictures of it completed..... nothing great but i know he will love it! thanks dave for all you do!!!!
Gameover
Mr. Hubcaps

Re: Official V.N.F.R. build thread. Competitors arriving!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:21 pm

Man oh man....look at that. I never get tired of seeing this car. And it looks great on your track with the classic detail you have done.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

PreviousNext

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!