[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Abecedarian Proxy - The Beginners

Abecedarian Proxy - The Beginners

PROXY Racing! A place to post race events, rules, reports & general information.

Abecedarian Proxy - The Beginners

Postby Ember » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:47 pm

I think both Burrell and Baford1 deserve a big congratulations on completing their first official proxy series. I hope you both enjoyed the experience.

As highest ranking rookie, Burrell, Czar has a coffee mug currently in his safe keeping that he has promised to hand over.

Baford1, if you would kindly PM me your postal address I'll send you your encouragement award.

Great series guys.
Ember
Downunder Diorama Queen

Location: South western corner of the south eastern bit of Downunder

Re: Abecedarian Proxy - The Beginners

Postby TuscoTodd » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:38 am

WOW! That is awesome!
Very nice of you to do Ember!
:handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Burrell » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:10 am

Thanks so much Ember. I had an amazing time and learned quite a bit from this proxy. I'm am going to go ahead and say that we run this again next summer!
Burrell
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:22 am

If you do - I would be more than happy to host again! That was a great series and a lot of fun!
:text-bravo:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby baford1 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:35 am

I to learned quite a lot from this series about weight placement & also to put the correct tyres on the car before posting but yes
indeed it was a great proxy series & absolutely enjoyed it & a huge thank you to the organisers of the series for getting it up & running
& to everyone who hosted the racers they were 6 great tracks & yes I would love to be there again next summer

Richard
baford1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:30 pm

This had to have been the best proxy race I've been in with the up dates, photos, notes and outstanding scoring table with the points standings. An outstanding job to all.

I was proud to come in first place. A nice looking field of cars. Congratulations to all who hosted and entered.

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:57 pm

Johnny, tell him what he has won!

A NEW CAR :)

Congrats Arrold...pm inbound.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby nhdungeonracer » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:05 pm

nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:09 pm

Long day... :)

Back to your regular scheduled program.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Czar » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:08 am

In addition to Arrold winning the Aston-Martin that Harry donated, there is also a second car prize. A Carrera McClaren M20 was donated by John Taylor of O.P. Taylor's (the coolest toy shop on the planet) in Brevard, NC. With his second place overall finish, Reek455 will add this classic to his garage! Congratulations!
Czar
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:51 am

"A New Car"

Thanks again to all.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:04 am

Jeremy -
Sorry that I didn't catch that it wasn't there in that photo. I "think" that was the pic that I took when I first unboxed them to get them ready for qualifying - but either way, I unfortunately don't have it here. :(
Sorry!
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby VenturaAlfa » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:57 am

This truly was a very fun proxy. The attitudes and the cars were great. I thought I knew a fair amount about weight placement and that kind of thing but I now realize there is still a lot to learn. Good job everybody!!

If it's done again, count me in.

Ventura Alfa
VenturaAlfa
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:33 pm

Arrold...just off the phone with LEB. Your car is being shipped to you today direct from them so you will have it faster :)

Enjoy and congrats again to all racers.

But...you gotta watch that Arrold guy, he sneaks up on you. I'll never forget the Memphis race where he came from behind...classic "never say die" race.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby arroldn » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:54 pm

I was my pleasure Jeremy. Meeting you in Portland and then running on your track last week. This hobby has some of the nicest people. Now to clean off my table after getting to cars in the mail last night so I can run the Forums Cup.

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to The HRW Proxy Forum!